Chapter 4

Mattias POV

After Y/N Fainted, I don't know why, I went up to her and grabbed her face and shaking her so she can wake up. She doesn't wake up and I'm starting to worry a little that she won't be able to wake up and we both get stuck here and get caught by "Los Dueños". I heard footsteps getting closer and closer and I immediately thought that it was "Los Dueños" I kept shaking Y/N but she didn't woke up so I picked her up holding her with my hand around her neck and my other hand under her two legs. I was being quiet walking around to find an exit and lucky for me and her I found the exit. I went outside and it was dark so I needed to be careful. I'm still carrying Y/N on my hands which it was fine for me. I kept looking at the streets and everything for safety and made sure Y/N is fine. I found a random house that was empty but with furniture but no one inside. I went inside of the house with Y/N and I laid her down the sofa carefully. I just walked around the house to make sure nobody was close. I then hear these group of teenagers walking around quietly and noticed it was Alejandro,Kairi,Alvaro, Roshuan, and Y/N bestie. I saw Alejandro holding Y/N besties body like I did to Y/N.

Mattia~ guys over here!
I yelled whisper

The group saw me and came inside to the house. Alejandro laid Y/N bestie on the couch carefully too.

Alejandro~ what Happened to Y/N.
He says looking at her then at me

Mattia~ I was with her and she fainted I don't know why, I just showed her something and told her what was happening.what happened to her?
I pointed out at Alejandro's "girl"

Alejandro~ happened to her the same, she fainted after she kept thinking if we where going to die and if Y/N is fine.

We all just stand around the house making sure we where alright and safety. Roshuan was sleeping on the corner, Alvaro was making sure the girls were fine,Kairi was having a tour of he house, and me and Alejandro watched outside.

*1 hour past*

One of the girls woke up rolling around the sofa and woke up screaming in horror. It was Y/N bestie that woke up. Alejandro came up to her and calmed her down. I looked at Y/N and she was still asleep. We need her to wake up to keep on moving to safety.