Chapter 36

Jenna's POV

I can't wait to see Mattia again, I love him so much. I know that we are going to be together in the future and make a family together. Have a new house, have our first child, have a perfect job. I will never stop loving you Mattia. Anyways! What about Y/n? When is she going to know that I'm here too? Do I just text her? Or find her house? I don't know. I mean I go to school now so probably she goes to school with them too, but Im scared that shes going to know that I'm here with the gang. I still love her but like, I need to move on I guess. I don't know. I want to be normal again like three years ago. I just want to have a normal life for my future with Mattia. I can't believe that he's with Y/n but he's still mine. I don't actually want to kill her, I was just trying to scared them. Ugh whatever. I don't know what to do. I don't care if I get called a psycho bitch or whatever.  I'll just call Vic so we can hang out.

Vic
Jenna's Friend

"Hey bitch!" Vic says walking in my room. "Oh hey" I say giving her a hug. "So what's going on?" She asks me. "Oh nothing, just thinking of the future, you know." I say. "Oh really, what were you thinking?" She asks me."I want to be with Mattia and make a family with him, because he's mine!" I say. " But he's with someone else that I don't want to hurt and I still love her" I say. "I'm just going to try to not hurt her" I say. "Yeah can you try at least because you killed mostly of your friends for talking to your boy, talking shit about you, and you just kill people for no reasons sometimes. You just need to change and be a normal teenager" Vic says. "That what I'm going to try to do, I want to be like a normal teenager forever but I'm stuck in this situation" I say. "Yeah I understand, it takes some time to change. But for now we should go to the mall for a girls night tonight" Vic says. "Are you ready?" Vic asks. "Yeah I'll just meet you in the car when I'm done" I say. "Ok sure" Vic says walking out my room. Vic is my friend, I don't want to be best friends with her because she's just not my type to be my best friend, if you understand. She helped me a lot and gives me a lot of advice. She acts like a mom to me and I love that shes doing that. I met her 6 months ago in a party. We would hang out during the party. I want to get close to her but like I said, she's not my type to be best friends. But whatever. I walked out of the house and went in the car. "Ready?" Vic asks me. "Yeah let's go" I say and we drove off. We arrived at the mall and went inside. First we went to Foot Locker and just walked around to see others store while gossiping. I than heard people laughing and saw who it was. Oh God. This shit is going to be good.