Chapter 33

Mattias POV

After laying Y/n on her bed, we all went to the living room because we need to talk. We all sat on the sofa and the room was silent. "What happened in the party?" Kairi ask. "Ok so... Y/n drank a lot that's why she was drunk, Kairi pulled her to go dance with him, I drank a lot too that someone thought that I was drunk, he sounded like Alejandro, he said that I look drunk and that I need a rest that he is going to bring me to a bedroom. We went to a bedroom upstairs and I noticed that it was someone from the fight at school. I asked him what he was doing and he started to be an asshole so I attacked him. I got out of the room and saw Mariano, Antonio, and this girl that was with you, Mattia. They went to the room that I was in and I knew they were planning something. So that's why we left the party early." Alejandro's girl explained. "Also who  was that girl that was talking to you? Mattia." Alejandro asked "Ugh I don't want to talk about it" I say rolling my eyes. "Tell us now" Kairi says. "No, I don't want to and I won't tell y'all" I say walking away. I felt someone then push me to the wall with my face on the wall. "Tell. Us. Now" I heard Alejandro's girl say. "Can you get your hand off my neck bro?" I ask her while she tighten her hand behind my neck. "Not until you tell us" she says. "It's not a big of a deal" I say trying to push her hand off. She then kicked my leg which I almost fell. "Can you stop!" I say trying to stand up straight. "Tell us now!" She screamed at me. "No means No!" I screamed at her back that she loose her hand a little from my neck and I turned around to face her. "I swear if you don't tell us now, your going to end up on the floor!" She screams at me again. "I'm fine with that!" I screamed back at her. I saw her swing at me but I blocked it with my hands. "Are you really trying to fight me just because I won't tell you her name?" I say. "Ugh I'll figure it out later" she says walking away. I looked at Alejandro and Kairi and they looked away at the same time. I walked to Y/n's room to check on her and she was fine on her bed. I closed her door slowly and walked to my room. I showered and got ready for the night. I tried to go to sleep but I couldn't. I kept thinking about Jenna. Why was she in Party? Why was Mariano and Antonio with her? Does she know that I have someone? All these thoughts in my head was enough that I started to get a headache. It's already 3:20 am and I'm still awake. I don't know what to do. I'm just going to be on my phone until I fall asleep. I guess. I scrolled through Instagram and Twitter. I kept scrolling down until I got a message from an unknown number. Again. "What the fuck do they want?" I say to myself. I looked at the message and it says "Can't wait to see you at school when you come back!". What the fuck? Who is this? Should I reply? Nah I'm good I guess. I started to close my eyes heavily and then I fell asleep.