Chapter 26

FUCK NO! "Hello honey! We were looking for you all week when you went missing!" One of the adults said and it was my MOM. "We missed you so much so we came here to see if you are here." My DAD said with a evil smile. Why are they acting so innocent now? I felt two body's bumped into me from behind and saw that it was Antonio and Mariano. "Wait Antonio got out of prison?" I say looking at my parents. "Yes I did, do you have a problem with that" Antonio says grabbing my arm. "Now let's go home" my mom says standing up from the chair and shaking hands with the principal and my dad doing the same thing. "Thank you so much, glad that she is here!" My dad says and the principal nodded. Mariano was holding my other arm and tried to drag me outside. "No I'm not going anywhere with you guys!" I scream trying to get out from them holding my arm. "COME ON LETS GO!" My dad says staring at me. I kicked Mariano's balls and he fell to he floor. I punched Antonio on the face and he let go of my arm. "Y/N GET OVER HERE!" My parents screamed and I ran out of the principal's office. Mariano and Antonio were chasing me and I ran to my classroom that I was with Kairi. "Kairi come on it's an emergency!" I say from the door of the classroom and he walked up to me and I hold his hand and we both ran to Alejandro's room. "Alejandro come with us now!" Kairi says and Alejandro came with us. Mariano and Antonio were so close to catch us but Kairi kicked their legs. "Mamas come out now!" Alejandro says to Bestie and she came with us. We were running to Mattia's classroom but then two other people blocked us. Now we are surrounded by four people getting closer to us. Nice. "Got you" one of them says while touching my hair. "Your mom is going to be so pissed" Antonio says laughing and pushing me and the others. I was so angry that my face was probably red because the group noticed. "Y/N calm down" Bestie says. The only thing that was in my head was Mattia, my group, and the training that I got when I was younger on fighting. I looked straight on the person that was in front of me and flipped his body to the floor and punching him. The others did their own things. This is actually fun!. Everyone was on the floor and me and the group were just laughing at them. I saw my parents on the other side of the hallways and stared at us. "WHO ARE THOSE PEOPLE WITH YOU!" My mom screams coming closer to us. "We are her friends, actually we are all a family to each other so she doesn't need you guys!" Someone says from behind us and it was Mattia. I smiled at him and he smiled back. "WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU! WHAT'S YOU NAME! ALL OF YOU!" My dad screams getting closer to us. "I'm Kairi" "I'm Alejandro" I'm Y/b/f/n" (your best friend name) "I'm Mattia" Mattia says getting closer to me and putting a hand over my shoulder. "And I'm Y/n" I say kissing Mattia on the lips and saw my parents get close to us both. "STAY AWAY FROM HER!" My dad says almost swinging at Mattia but he blocked it with his hand. "No YOU stay away from her, both of you!" Mattia says smiling at them and we were all laughing. "Honey come on, we are your parents we need you, we will take care of you" my mom says fake crying and trying to hold my hand. "No no no no, no ma'am stay away from her since Mattia already said that to you guys" Kairi says pulling my mom's hand away from mine. "Don't you dare touch me you brat" my mom says pointing at Kairi. "Excuse me?" Kairi says getting close to my mom. I saw my mom with a scared face and she turned to my dad. "Come on honey, let's just go home" my mom says to my dad. "Ugh, we will get you Y/n" my dad says walking out from the school with my mom. We were all so happy with each other! Me, Bestie, Kairi, and Alejandro got some scratches and bruises on our face but that's ok. We all wanted to skip class so we went inside of a empty room were me and Mattia were last time. That was fun again.