Chapter V- Fangirl Troubles

Your POV

My walk to school in the morning was actually quite peaceful. I began wondering whether I was earlier than Sakusa since I saw no sign of him. As I arrived at the school gate, I heard some muttering and saw some some giving me rude stares. Just what did I do wrong??

I went to my locker to change into my indoor shoes. As I was about to leave, some girls circled around me. They seemed to look like some bullies I watched from school dramas.

One girl moved forward giving me the meanest look. I got to admit that she is pretty if not for her attitude. She loomed over me with her tall height, approximately about 172cm, with her arms crossed in her chest.

"Who do you think you are you dirty bitch? Getting closer to Sakusa-kun like that and joining the club as their manager? You and your tactics are useless cuz he belongs to us", the girl spat at me as I frowned at her. So she's one of Sakusa's fangirls.

"First of all, I'm not like you girls and I don't have the slightest interest in him. Second, I became their manager since I was recruited by their manager herself since I already have a managing experience", I talked back but in a calm voice with my eyebrows twitching.

"Then how would you explain walking home with him?!?", she was getting in my nerves but I still remained my composure.

"We happened to live in the same area and we just met by coincidence yesterday"

"Coincidence your ass you bitch!", she spat and was about to slap me in the face, but someone stopped it as her hand was about to land in my face. It was Shizune-senpai.

"What on earth are you doing to our new manager, Aizaki?", senpai asked the girl named Aizaki as she snarled at her before letting go of her arm.

"Tch. Nagata"

"I should tell you that (Y/N)-chan here doesn't have a thing for your beloved Sakusa, and she became our manager since I'm on my third year and she's very experienced in volleyball. So stop pestering her and don't you ever approach her again", senpai told her with her voice raised a bit as Aizaki just rolled her eyes then started walking away.

"Tch. Let's go girls"

The other girls followed her as Shizune-senpai then faced me with a worried look.

"Are you okay (Y/N)-chan? You're not hurt are you?"

"I'm fine senpai. Thanks for saving me back there", I forced myself a smile though I wasn't really okay.

Oh what a wonderful world it is. Now I have a large population of rabbis fangirls going after my head! Well thanks to that germaphobe I might not make it to the afterlife in peace.

"Just don't mind that brat. She's just jealous that I didn't allow her to become manager last year", senpai said as I nod.

"Who's she Shizune-senpai? She seems to have a lot of followers with her"

"Oh. Her name's Aizaki Kiko, the president of Sakusa's fan club. Last year, she tried to apply as manager but coach and I didn't let her since she only has her eyes glued to one particular person", she then looked back at me then smiled.

"Just don't mind that bitch. She's just a spoiled brat who never knew of manners", she said as I was a little taken aback that she just used a foul language. Nice people do curse sometimes if they were really irritated.

"Well, I gotta go now. See ya later (Y/N)-chan!!", she then left as I nod. I'm glad that senpai saved my ass back there. Otherwise, I will get slapped by a wave of fan girls.

I walked to the classroom to see that Sakusa's already there. So he came earlier than me. I'll just have to avoid him to avoid gaining attention from those crazy fangirls of his.

As I walked to my seat, I noticed him looking at me and I just avoid making eye contact with him. I'll just ignore him like he didn't even exist. What a life I have.. I should've gone to Seidou with Kazuya.

———————————————————————

Timeskip

The whole class session ended peacefully and now it's time to go to our own clubs. I was glad that no conversation happened between the two of us. I quickly picked up the things then marched to the gym then changing to my manager jersey.

"Good afternoon (L/N)-san!!", the boys greeted me as I shot them a smile.

"Good afternoon to you too", I said in a polite manner as some of them were acting weird and giddy.

"Oh (L/N)!! Come here!!", Yamada-sensei called me over as I walked to him.

He was talking another player whom I haven't met yet. I think he's the captain and main setter since they said that the captain/setter wasn't around yesterday because he's sick. He seemed nice with his approachable aura in him.

"(L/N)-san, I would like you to meet Iizuna. He was out yesterday since his sick. He's the captain and out main setter", I looked at the said person as he was smiling at me then held up his hand in a wave.

"It's a pleasure to meet the Vixen of Hyōgo. I am Iizuna Tsukasa, a third year, the captain and setter", he said with a grin as I smiled at his presence.

"It's a pleasure to meet you too Iizuna-senpai", I said. Now that I met all of the members, I can say that they are very nice and friendly, except for one person. He then looked at me with one brow raised while wiggling it slightly then asked,

"You're not one of those crazy fangirls of his are you?"

"Absolutely not", I smiled as he then chuckled.

"Well, glad to know that you're not one of them. They'd already caused a ruckus since last year and it's really annoying. I'm looking forward playing with you (L/N)-san", he smiled as I bowed my head.

"Yes!! I'll do my best for the team"

"Ganbare (L/N)-san", he smiled once again then went back to the court. He was actually a very nice person and I can see that he's nice and encouraging as a captain should be.

"(Y/N)-chan!!!", I looked around to see Shizune-senpai approaching me while waving her hand.

"Hello Shizune-senpai", I said as she nodded.

"They didn't bother you anymore do they?"

"Yes, it's all thanks to you senpai"

"Don't sweat it. After all I'm your senpai, fellow manager, and a friend of course", she said smiling as she patted my back. I'm glad to have a friend like her.

'Kyahhh!!! It's Sakusa-senpai!!'

'Kiyoomi-kun!!!'

'Kyahhhh!!!!!! Sakusa-kun!!'

Loud squealings from girls perked in our ears as we then looked at the entrance of the gym to see a lot of fangirls out there. I looked at Shizune-senpai to see her leave then came back with a big paper.

"Tsk. Not them again", she snarled a little as she then placed the paper at the front of the door before facing the fangirls.

"As what you can read, No fangirls allowed since your screams will disturb our practice. So please leave before I'll make you all leave by force", she said before slamming the door shut loudly, surprising all of us. At least the nuisance is gone.

'Nice one senpai!!', I thought while  screaming internally as I gave her a thumbs up with a smile. She grinned giving me a thumbs up. Well, we certainly are in the same page, hehehe. I hope I can avoid those rabid fangirls as possible.  

                          To be continued,