Chapter LVIII- Secret Unraveled

Your POV

"Sweetie! We're back!"

• • •

• •

W-Wait! That's kaa-san's voice! And I thought they'll be back tomorrow!

As soon as we heard that, Omi and I paused on what we were doing and I immediately pulled up my bra and fix my shirt.

The door creaked as it opened slowly. Omi began to straighten up in a hurry as I then tried to distance myself away from him. However, as Omi's going to sit up, he tumbled and fell back towards me.

But the worse actually happened..

His lips came in contact with mine..

And it's already too late..

"(Y/N)-chan!! It's been so lon—", a very familiar gruff voice said but didn't finish the sentence as Omi and I looked at the doorstep...

It was my grandfather, Yusuke-jii. And behind him stood Kazuya, looking at us with an amused face then started snickering in the background.

"Oh my.. How bold~", he said with a smirk as Omi and I pulled away and looked at them with widened eyes and red faces.

"(Y/N)! Look who's with us—- Wait! Who's that?!?!", kaa-san has a very shocked expression and now we're totally screwed.

"Honey, what's wrong? And why are you shouti—", my father stopped as he then saw our current position.

"Who's he?!??", now the four of them are shocked as I mentally face palmed... Well except for Kazuya who already knew about this relationship.

Well, I actually lied to them that the classmate I'll be bringing home for the project is gay, but they won't probably take it after seeing me in this position with Omi.

"K-Kaa-san! T-Tou-san!! Jii-chan! It's not what it looks like! I can explai—"

"There's nothing to explain after seeing that, missy!", my mother cuts me off and the dreadful expression remained in my face.

"Kaa-san! I—"

"You even lied to us that you're bringing a gay friend home.. And to think that two of you even did that!", my mother said with anger present in her voice as my father tried to calm her down.

"Sweetheart, didn't we told you that you're not allowed to be in a relationship not until you graduate college?", my father said with disappointment.

"And who the hell is this boy?? And since when did the two of you started?", my father asked as he then examined Omi, who's avoiding eye contact as much as possible.

Now we're busted. I don't want to be separated with Omi! I feel bad for Omi to be meeting my family like this.

The tension inside the house is getting heavy as my parents started bombarding me with questions in regards to my real relationship with Omi.

"How about let's have a proper and serious talk in the table?", my father suggested as we nodded our heads.

The six of us sat at the dining table since the living is too small for us. Omi and I sat beside each other as my parents across us. With Yusuke-jii and Kazuya on each sides.

"Kaa-san.. Tou-san.. Everyone.. I'm sorry for not being able to reach your expectations.. But this is not a puppy love! I'm really in love with Omi and I—", I tried to explain but I was cut off.