Chapter XLVI- Hyōgo

Your POV

It's finally Saturday and the day I'll visit the guys in Hyōgo. In fact, I was too excited that I only had a few hours of sleep. Besides, I'll be sleeping in the whole ride to Hyōgo with Omi by my side.

I actually told my parents that I'll be going to Hyōgo, but I didn't tell them that Omi's going with me. There's no way I'm gonna tell them. But then I already have some experiences in traveling alone so they're fine with it.

Right now, I'm on my way to the station to meet up with Omi. We'll be takin the bullet train to Hyōgo to get there fast, most likely to be an hour or two. I wonder if Omi would actually want to go with me.

I'm guessing he have brought a number of disinfectant sprays since he thinks that Tsumu is a pest. Well, he did know him for how many years of playing volleyball and the two of them even went to the National Youth Intensive Training Camp last year.

Later, I have arrived at the train station and saw Omi waiting for me there. He was standing gloomily at the corner and his mood suddenly changed to a delighted one when he saw me.

"Good morning, (Y/N)", he said as I smiled at him.

"Good morning to you too, Omi.", I said.

The both of us stood in front of each other for a while, admiring his black orbs which were focused on mine. I want this moment to last longer but I cleared my throat, getting back to reality.

"Now then, shall we go?", I asked as he nodded his head and the both of us are now on our way to Hyōgo.

—————————————————————-

[Timeskip]

"Omi?"

"Omi?"

"Omiiii?~"

I kept calling his name until he woke up. He really was in deep sleep during the train ride. I did slept very well since we're in a comfy seat, but then we have arrived at our stop.

"H-Huh?..", he mumbled as he slowly opened his eyes.

"We've arrived. Let's go now.", I said as he prepares himself for a moment then the both of us got off the train.

"So, how about let's get lunch first? Man, the ride makes me feel super hungry~", I said and he nodded his head.

I wonder what we should eat. Right now, I'm actually craving for the Miya family's onigiri. Samu makes them well, but his mother's onigiris are the best. I wonder if he'll surpass his mother's cooking.

I remember one time when the twins invited me over for lunch at their house and their mother was so kind and caring. Tsumu really munched down the onigiris in an instant, what a glutton he is for onigiris. They even planned on starting a small onigiri shop soon. I bet it's already done.

Thinking about onigiris makes my mouth water, it became my favorite when Tsumu kept on feeding me with their homemade onigiris. From that time on, the two of us, became onigiri buddies. Well, Samu doesn't have a particular favorite food since he doesn't care what he eats and he even doesn't know what to have in his last meal.

Right at the moment, a delicious aroma reaches my nose and I could already tell that it's an onigiri, and a good one that is. However, I wonder if Omi would like to eat them. Guess I'll just have to ask him first.

"Nee Omi, what do you want to eat for lunch?", I asked as he looked at me with a confused look.

"I thought that you're the one who's going to recommend something since you're from here, right?", he asked as I smiled widely at him.