Chapter XCVI- Preparations

Your POV

-

[2 Weeks Later / 1 Day Before The Wedding]

-

"(Y/N)-chan, we're having a sleepover!"

"Say what now?"

Right now, Shizune-senpai, Sanae-chan, and I went out for lunch as we then talked things regarding the wedding tomorrow. It looks like they're more excited than I am.

"We're going to have a sleepover! Tsukasa and the boys are going to make Omi go to the boys' night out, so that it will make tomorrow interesting and a day you'll be looking forward to!", she said as I sweat-dropped.

"Of course the wedding day is a day you'll be looking forward to... And also, that's why Motoya and the boys came to visit him at the apartment?", I said as she grinned at me and nodded her head.

"Yeah! The boys will be sleeping at your apartment while you'll be sleeping at our house!", she chimed as I sighed.

"This is going to be a long day.", I said as she and Sanae-chan chuckled.

"But then, we'll be going to a spa, and we'll get home early for your beauty rest. I bet Saku— Wait.. I should call him by his first name starting now since you'll become Sakusa (Y/N) from tomorrow and onwards!", she beamed and a blush crept up to my face.

"Well, I can agree with that.", I said with a smile as she grinned at me.

"Anyway, I bet Kiyoomi will fall in love with you over and over again and you guys can have your honeymoon somewhere then screaming each other's name like what you two did back in Swit—", she didn't get to finish it since Sanae-chan covered her mouth with her hand as my eyes widened.

"..."

"You guys heard that?!?!!"

"Well, actually.... Arita-san forgot to mention that some of the rooms aren't soundproofed yet... And your room is included..", Sanae-chan said with a nervous smile as I gasped in horror.

"Please don't mention that to the others!", I begged them as they nodded their heads but Shizune-senpai chuckled.

"Sorry (Y/N)-chan, but the boys also heard it.", she said with a grin as I facepalmed.

"That's so embarrassing..", I muttered as the two let out a chuckle.

"And you know what? I haven't heard Kiyoomi yell even once, until you guys are making love with such passion~", Shizune-senpai said in a teasing tone as she smirked at me, making me look at her with embarrassed face.

"Please stop mentioning that, senpai... It's so embarrassing.", I groaned as she just chuckled.

"Oh, and by the way. How many guests are coming over tomorrow?", asked Sanae-chan as I pondered.

"About 50, I think? Well, the our batch and also the Black Jackals are coming. Plus, our relatives are also going there.", I said as she hummed.

"Well, at least it's your wedding and Kiyoomi won't be bothered by the number of people.", Shizune-senpai said as I nodded in agreement.

"Kyahhh! I just can't wait for you guys to be married! I'm so proud of you two!", she squealed and I giggled.

"Anyway, the dress is already at on of the rooms at the venue. And I bet Kiyoomi-san will love to see you in a wedding dress.", Sanae-chan said.

"And come to think of it. I only saw Omi wearing a tuxedo once, and he looks so hot. I wonder what kind of tuxedo he'll be wearing tomorrow.", I stated and the two nodded their heads.