Chapter XXXIII- A Training Camp

Your POV

Two weeks have passed and things were getting better for me day after day. My knee doesn't hurt anymore, but it still needs some time for a complete recovery. I think that I'll probably play volleyball again in college.

Sanae-chan finally had some character development and she's starting to have some friends now. Sometimes, she would go to the gym and watch the boys' practice. But every time when I look at her, she seems to be always looking at Komori.

Iizuna-senpai was quite shocked to know that his sister is our friend, and he's so happy about it. He's thinking of having her as a manager for next year, when they  graduated.

Lately, Iizuna-senpai and Shizune-senpai have been talking a lot lately, and I smirked knowing that I can vision their relationship in the near future. However, Komori seems to be quite pissed off about it, and I'm starting to have another hypothesis.

Today is now Friday and all of us were gathered in the gym, ready for practice. But then Yamada-sensei had an announcement, and it was so surprising. The gym was silent for a moment.

•  •  •

•  •

"WHAT??!?!!?!"

All of our voices echoed inside the whole gym, well except for Omi  I of course. I can see that he's got an excited face, I wonder why though.

" I said 'We're having a training camp with Shiratorizawa Academy tomorrow.', Sorry that it's so sudden, but Coach Washijo insisted on having it in their prefecture.", Yamada-sensei said as some of the boys were chattering as the others groan.

"Now all of you will have to rest this afternoon and prepare your things for tomorrow. The camp's duration will be only two days."

"Yamada-sensei, are there also other schools aside from us who will be going to the training camp?", Iizuna-senpai asked the coach as he nod his head.

"Well, I heard that Fukuroudani and Kamomedai are also attending. As well as Kyuushuu's Mujinazaka will be there.", Yamada-sensei said as whispers and gasps can be heard.

'No way!!!'

'Kiryu's going to be there, too?!!?!!'

'Oh, the country's top three aces are having their reunion.'

The top three aces??? I know that Omi is one of them, but who's Kiryu? Is he also one of them? Then who's the other one??

I looked at Shizune-senpai as I tapped her shoulder. She then looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Uhmm... May I ask who are the other two aces, senpai?", I smiled nervously as she looked at me with a shocked expression.

"You don't know the top three aces of the country??!?!"

"Well... Yeah.", I said in a low voice as she then sighed in disbelief.

"You already know that Sakusa's one of them, right?", she asked as I nod my head.

"Then let me tell you about it. Have you heard of Ushiwaka from Shiratorizawa Academy?", she asked and I shook my head, but the name seems quite familiar.

"Seriously? You haven't heard of Ushiwaka? Ushijima Wakatoshi?",
when she said the last part, my mouth parted a little.

"Oh, I know him!", I said as I then recalled that I saw him in most monthly sports magazines.

I forgot what school he was attending but the one thing I can't forget is that he's one of the U-18 Japan Team, and I admit that he seems quite hot despite always having a stern look, but Omi's the most handsome for me though. I didn't know that people call him Ushiwaka.