Chapter XLVII- Bonding With The Idiots

Your POV

"Hey (Y/N)! Where do ya wanna go?", Tsumu asked as the six of us, including Omi who was silent and gloomy the entire time, exited the shop.

Man, I'm so full thanks to their onigiris, and I could see that Omi was also full since he ate 4 pickled plum onigiris. When we sometimes eat onigiris at a convenience store, he would only finish one or two. But then since pickled plums are his favorite, then that's not a problem.

"How about we'll go to the park near our school?", Samu suggested and I agreed.

"That's a great idea. Well, we do spend most of our free time there, especially when we're bored.", I said and then I smirked.

"Oh, and my most unforgettable memory there was the time when Tsumu got rejected by a girl for being mean to her little brother."

"Eh?? Wait! Wasn't that girl your crush, Atsumu? Wow, you're so childish that you bother with children~", Rintarou said as we were snickering at Tsumu.

"Shut yer trap! That kid kicked me in the first place and said that volleyball's lame! And don't even think that we're not the same, Suna! Heck yours was even worse! You don't know she's already taken when you confessed!", Tsumu retorted as Rintarou went silent.

"Ouch. Don't mind!", I pat Rintarou at the back as Samu snickered with me, Omi and Kita-san were just silently watching the scene.

"Are they always loud like this?", I could hear Omi ask as Kita-san nodded his head.

"They're always like this, a bunch of idiots. Just don't mind them.", Kita-san bluntly stated as Tsumu's ears perked up.

"I heard that Kita-san! And don't tell that to Omi-Omi.", Tsumu exclaimed as Omi frowned at Tsumu's nickname to him.

"Well, it's true after all.", Omi straightforwardly stated as Tsumu dramatically gasped.

"Not you too Omi-kun?", he asked as Omi just stared at him with a poker face.

"Now now. People are staring at us, you know? Geez. You guys are so loud all the time.", I said as Samu and Rintarou shook their heads while pointing a finger to Tsumu, who looked confused.

"He's the only loudmouthed idiot here.", both of them said at the same time as Tsumu gasped then scowled at his twin for turning against him.

"And here I thought that having a twin is great.", he muttered as Samu deadpanned at him.

"Well, if only you're not an idiot then we could be in the same page.", Samu said as Tsumu gritted his teeth.

"Why you—"

"That's enough you two.", the moment they heard Kita-san spoke up, they immediately shut up and nod their heads like good obedient boys.

We walked our way to the park and arrived there several minutes later. And it didn't change a bit, except that there are more plants now, which made the park beautiful.

"Wow! This place is so relaxing as always~", I said as I breathed the fresh air that I really missed ever since moving to Tokyo.

"Yeah! With you here it feels like we're back like we used to!", Tsumu said as he then looked at the gloomy-looking Omi.

"And will ya lighten up a bit, Omi-kun? You're so scary and I'm starting to shiver.", Tsumu jokingly said as Omi scowled at him.

"Shut up, you clown."

"Hey! That's so mean of you~"

Tsumu then continued to annoy Omi, who looks like he wanted to spray a pesticide in Tsumu's face instead of a disinfectant. I hope he won't kill him though.