Chapter XCVII- Wedding Day

Your POV

-

[1 Day Later- Iizuna Residence]

-

"So, you girls ready to go to the venue?", asked Shizune-senpai as Sanae-chan and I nodded our heads.

"More than ready.", I said with a smile and she grinned at me.

Right now, we're getting out of senpai's house after eating breakfast and stuffs. We're now ready to go to the venue and Shizune-senpai's driving us.

"I can't believe that you two are finally going to get married. Although you two have been together for almost 8 years now, I can still remember the past like it was just yesterday!", she chirped as we get inside the car and I giggled.

"Me too. I can't wait to see Omi today.", I said and she chuckled.

"Of course I know that. I bet he'll hold the urge and just wait and kiss you until the priest says so. You two won't take your eyes off each other.", Shizune-senpai said with a smirk.

"True. I hope the boys won't be late coming there. But there's nothing to worry about since they're always punctual.", I said and they hummed in agreement.

"So, the venue will open at exactly 4:00 P.M. so we still have a lot of time for preparations. The makeup artists and the wedding planner are going to be there soon.", Sanae-chan said as we nodded.

"Well then, let's go!", Shizune-senpai chirped as she then started the car and drives to the venue.

The wedding will be held outdoors in a beautiful garden. Almost 50 people are going, including some of the Red Rabbits, Black Jackals, Tsumu and the boys, and some guests.

Also, Miwa-nee is going to hairstyle my hair and do my makeup for the wedding, and Tobio and his parents are also coming. Little Giyuu-chan will be the ring bearer and I'm million times sure that he's going to be so cute in a mini tuxedo.

I won't be seeing Omi until the wedding will start. This is going to be the happiest day of my life!

Several minutes later, we have finally arrived at the venue and we got off the car. It's still lunch time so we're going to eat lunch first before wearing the dress and makeups.

All of the bridesmaids are now here as they then went to their room to wear their gowns and makeups. I'm now in my assigned room as I then wore the wedding dress.

My hair and makeup isn't done yet and I'm waiting for Miwa-nee since she insisted on doing it for me. I heard the door shifted to see Miwa-nee with a huge smile on her face.

"It's been a while hasn't it, (Y/N)-chan? I can't believe that you're now getting married, and I'm so embarrassed that you're getting married ahead of me.", she said with a grin and I let out a chuckle.

"Long time no see, Miwa-nee.", I said as she then walked towards me with a grin.

"Now you gotta make me an aunt soon. I bet your kid is going to be so cute!", she squealed.

"Well, that will happen later. First, we're going to make this wedding a memorable day!", she continued and I smiled at her.

"Thank you, Miwa-nee. By the way, is Tobio with you a while ago?", I asked and she shook her head.

"He said that he's coming later with his teammate from Adlers. I hope he knows how to dress himself properly.", she said with a sweat-dropped and I just giggled.