Chapter XCIV- Everlasting

Your POV

-

[Several Hours Later]

-

"So, how's Lake Brienz? Beautiful, isn't it?"

Right now, we just got back here at Arita-kun's mansion. He then eyed the bubbly Urahara-senpai who's got a huge smile on his face.

"What's with him?", he asked as Kujo-senpai chuckled.

"A girl found him interesting. That's why he's like that.", he said as Arita-kun smiled.

"No wonder he's like that.", he said and they chuckled.

After that, we then proceeded to the dining hall to eat dinner. I heard that Nishinoya-kun's at Zürich right now and Kagura just left Iseltwald a while ago since she's going to watch a piano recital.

"So, how about let's hang out at he rooftop after this?", Arita-kun asked as our faces lit up.

"Sure! I bet it's nice to stargaze up there!", Motoya beamed as we nodded our heads in agreement.

After dinner, all of us then went to the rooftop with some foods and drinks of course. We then looked up at the night starry sky and the air is so fresh up here.

"Whooaa! I can see the lake from up here!", Shizune-senpai said as we then looked over Lake Brienz, which is just a hundred meters or so from the mansion.

"Man, you're probably gonna rival with those rich bastards from Nekoma... Well, I haven't heard of them being in a relationship and since you already have a girlfriend, you won!", Tsukasa-senpai grinned as he gave Arita-kun a slap in the back as he  nervously chuckled.

"Was this supposed to be a competition?", he asked with a sweat-drop.

"Nah! He's just annoyed of the fact that most of the Nekoma players from back then are successful. To be specific, there are four of them. One's a model, a league player, a member from the volleyball association, and a worldwide gamer.", Samatoki-senpai said as we hummed in response.

"Well, a lot of years has passed and here we are. Reunited again.", Tsukasa-senpai said with a grin.

"So, how about let's celebrate Urahara's graduation from being a hopeless romantic? What do you guys think?", Kujo-senpai said with a smirk.

"Shut up! Don't bring up the past!", Urahara-senpai said but with a smirk.

"Wow, I can't believe Yoruichi finds you interesting.", Samatoki-senpai said as a blush crept to Urahara-senpai's cheeks.

"W-Well... Me too..", he said with a giddy smile and we chuckled.

"Speaking of relationships, we have 2 weddings to attend soon!", Shizune-senpai chirped as they looked at Omi and I then at Sanae-chan and Motoya.

"You better invite us to your wedding.", Kujo-senpai said with a grin and we nodded our heads.

"Of course you guys are invited. Besides, I know that you guys will also come to the wedding even if we didn't invite you.", Motoya said as we laughed.

"I can't wait for next month and see Sakusa and (Y/N)-chan getting married! Make me the maid of honor!", Shizune-senpai grinned as Motoya then butted in.

"And make me the best man of he wedding!", Motoya beamed as I chuckled and nodded my head.

"So, when are you getting married, Komori?", asked Samatoki-senpai as Komori grinned.

"A month after Kiyoomi and (Y/N)-chan's wedding!", he beamed as Sanae-chan flicked his forehead.

"Isn't that too soon?", she asked as Komori grinned.