Chapter C- Family

Your POV

-

[2 Days Later]

-

Yesterday, we got back from Okinawa and boy we have enjoyed our honeymoon. Today, Omi and I are going to move into our new house and I can't wait.

Well, the past two nights, Omi and I were making love. At least that the room has soundproof and what happened back in Switzerland didn't happen.

Omi and I called in a moving company to pick up our things and transfer them to our new home. And I know that Omi's very hesitant to let other people carry our things, so he'll most likely going to spray disinfectants on each thing.

Several minutes later, the truck has finally arrived and the workers    skillfully did their job and handed our things with care. We have them the location to our new house and we followed them, riding in our car.

After that, the truck has finally arrived at the location and also us. Omi and I got out of the car and opened the door of our new house.

The workers then carried our things carefully inside the house until they finished them all. We then thanked them as they left our house, and Omi and I are going to do some arrangements.

Two hours later, Omi and I are now moving the last appliance in the kitchen. And now we just finished moving it.

"So, are we done?", I asked and he shook his head.

"Not yet.", he said.

"Ehhh? I thought that was the last one?", I asked as he raised a brow at me.

"We still have to disinfect each one of them.", he said and I sighed and nodded my head.

After that, Omi and I grabbed some disinfecting sprays and sprayed each furnitures and wiped the appliances with a clean towel and disinfectant.

An hour later, Omi and I finished disinfecting our stuffs and so we took off our disposable masks and gloves and threw them in the trash can. And finally! We're done!

Right now, the two of us are sitting in our comfy sofa, while watching the TV. And suddenly, a sports news appeared. And four very familiar people showed up in the screen.

'And now, we have four of the National Men's Volleyball Team players! Bokuto Kotaro, Hinata Shōyo, Ushijima Wakatoshi, and Kageyama Tobio!', the news reporter said as the four smiled at the camera.

Correction...

Only Bokuto-kun and Hinata showed a cheerful smile.

However....

"..."

"Pfft! Hahaha!"

Omi and I bursted our laughing as soon as we saw Ushijima-kun and Tobio giving their best to smile right in front of the camera... And the two of them look so iconic!

Hahahahaha!

-