Chapter LXIV- Warmth

Your POV

"So, where do you want to go?"

"I don't have any clue, how about you?"

After Omi and I got out of his house, we decided to have a lunch but the both of us don't know where. We don't have any preference where to have our lunch since the both of us just wanted to spend our time together.

"How about that café near our school where we once ate at?", Omi asked me and I smiled at him.

"That's a great idea... But I just hope that that waitress won't be tending to us.. She's making me uncomfortable..", I muttered and I could see Omi chuckled a bit.

"Well, I did make it clear to her not to act so flirty with me since I only have my eyes set on you alone.. Their ridiculous tactics won't work on me.", he said and I giggled when I remembered he shut off that waitress from that café.

"True, you did... Now it's settled then!", I said and he nodded his head in agreement.

Now that we have decided, we then took the train and went there. It took us almost half an hour to get there, and I'm getting starving.

Several minutes later, we arrived at the café as Omi opened the door for the both of us.. What a gentleman.

"Irasshaimase!", the one in the counter greeted as Omi and I nodded our heads.

I looked around to see that there are only two staffs here in the café.. And I'm quite relieved when I didn't see that waitress from before.

The café only had a few people inside just like before, and it seems that Omi finds it good since he doesn't like to eat in a crowded place.

Omi and I settled in the table where we first ate here, as other staff then took our orders. He handed us the menus and I scanned my eyes at the list.

This time, they had a special in the menu. I looked at the picture, my eyes widened and my mouth started to water when I saw what it was.

Oh my gosh!!! It's the Chaliapin Steak Don!!!

I remembered this from Shokugeki no Souma and I can't wait to have a taste... It looks exactly the same, but it would be better if Souma's the one cooking it though.

"We'll have two Chaliapin Steak Don please!", I excitedly told the waiter and he chuckled then bowed his head before going to the counter.

"Chalia what? What a weird name, and what kind of food is that?", Omi asked with a curious look and I showed him a huge grin.

"It's Chaliapin Steak Don. I saw it in an anime and it's looks delicious to eat.", I said and he raised a brow.

"What's so special about that?", he asked and I chuckled.

"It's very special to me though... But you don't need to worry about it, Omi. It has pickled plum paste mixed with the rice and I bet you'll love it!", I said and his face lighten up when he heard pickled plum, so he nodded his head.

A few minutes later, our orders have arrived and it looks so tasty that my mouth can't stop watering. Omi and I got our chopsticks and folded our hands.

"Itadakimasu!", both of us said at the same time and I took my first bite.

This is so good!! Tastes like heaven!!

I dig in and I then looked at Omi, who looks at his bowl with a curious look before taking his first bite. And after that, he can't stop eating it with a satisfied look on his face.

"It's so good, right?", I asked him and he just nodded his head as he continued eating his don.

"Well, it should be good since it has pickled plum on it.", he said as he went back to eating and I chuckled at him.