Chapter LXIII- Meeting His Parents

Your POV

-

-Four Days Later-

-

It's now the fifth day of the All-Japan Youth Training Camp.. And Omi's finally gonna be back! I can't wait to be in his embrace.

But I think he'll probably arrive this noon. I won't be surprised if they honed their skills during the training camp, but the boys at Itachiyama are also not gonna be left behind.

In fact, Iizuna-senpai and the others are doing great and they don't have to rely on Omi and Komori all the time. Some may thought that we're nothing without Omi and Komori, but we're going to prove then wrong.

It's almost noon and I'm thinking of eating out with him in a nearby clean cafe. I missed him for the past few days and I can't wait to see him already.

During the training camp, we would call and text each other before he'll go and practice, and every night. I'm glad that he's doing good in the training camp and he said that Tsumu won't stop pestering him about me.

And he also said that Tobio is a good setter and can play well in other positions, but he still finds him a little annoying for beating Shiratorizawa.

He even mentioned that Tobio played as a setter in one of their match, and he tossed the ball into space, almost imagining someone's was there to spike.

And Tobio said that it was just a force of habit. I guess it's because of the quick attack with Hinata. I bet he already missed his team too. He's probably homesick.

'Buzz! Buzz!'

I opened my phone to see it was a message from Omi.

••••••••••••

Omitachi: I just got inside the train. I'm on my way there.. Can't wait to see you.

He's finally back!!! And I can't also wait to see him. Five days without him is a pain.

After reading the message, I quickly tapped to reply. I was thinking of surprising him by waiting for him at the train station. And so I'll do that later.

Me: Me too.. I also can't wait to see you, Omi-Omi~😘💕

Omitachi: The train will probably arrive there in approximately 30 minutes. I'll come to your house as soon as possible.

Me: Okay, I'll be waiting for you😊

Omitachi: 🥰😘💕💕

Me: 😍😍😘💕💕💕

••••••••••••

I was quite surprised when he sent me some emojis. I believe it's his first time sending them and it was so cute! I can almost imagine him doing that.

After chatting with him, I prepared myself to go out and surprise him at the train station. I can't wait to see the look of his face when he sees me waiting for him there. Besides, I was very excited.

Maybe I should ask him for a date when he arrives. Yesterday, Yamada-sensei said that he'll be giving the boys and us a rest, that's why there's no practice today.

Come to think of it, Christmas is only a few days away. It's quite different here in Japan since Christmas Day is spent by couples. But we also celebrate it with our family.

Thinking about that, I'm quite excited for that day to come. Although Omi probably doesn't like going out during winter, I'm sure he's going to go with me.