Chapter CII- Babies

Your POV

"You're going to have triplets!", Miyano-sensei said with a grin as our eyes widened and mouths gaped.

"EH?!?!!", Omi and I said in disbelief as Miyano-sensei lightly chuckled.

"Well, it's quite rare to have twins, so how much more when they're triplets. And as for the gender, it will take some time since identifying is gonna be tricky.", she said as Omi and I looked at each other.

"A child is enough, but triplets?", Omi asked and I smiled at him.

"Well, this is going to be tough, isn't it?", I said as he nodded his head.

"I just hope they won't turn like that idiot.", Omi muttered and I let out a giggle.

"Well, I recommend to have you have your checkup once in every two weeks so that we can keep an eye of your health. Since you're carrying triplets, you can expect that your belly's going to be much more bigger than the others. That's all for today.", Miyako-sensei said with a smile as I stood up and bowed my head at her.

"Thank you, Miyano-sensei.", Omi and I said at the same time as we then exited the hospital and got in our car, driving back home.

"I can't believe we're having three babies!", Omi said with a smile and I did the same.

"Well that's what you get for doing that three nights straight in the honeymoon.", I said with a smirk and he chuckled.

"This is going to be so troublesome. I hope they won't give us so much stress.", he said and I giggled.

"Well I heard from Tsumu and Samu's mom that they're a handful when they were babies, so loud and parenting is going to be tough.", I said as Omi sweat-dropped and sighed.

"I hope they're quite ones...", he muttered and I giggled.

"It's normal for them to be like that, Omi. And looks like I have a lot of fat to burn after childbirth.", I said and Omi smiled.

"But for now, just focus on being healthy for yourself and for our babies.", he said and I smiled at him then hummed.

"So, what do you think are the genders of our babies?", asked Omi as I pondered.

"Well, I have no clue since triplets can be all boys or all girls, or one of them or two have a different gender.", I said as he nodded.

"Also, you're due date's on November, right?", he asked and I nodded my head.

"Looks like you'll be watching me play in the TV. I don't want you and our babies to get troubled with the crowd. You might get hurt there.", he said and I sighed then nodded my head.

"I hope I can still play at the Tokyo Olympics. Being a mother is tough.", I said with a sigh and Omi chuckled.

"Don't worry, you can still play. Anyway, where are we off to?", Omi asked and I smiled at him.

"To the usual restaurant.", I said as he hummed and continued driving.

Several minutes later, we have arrived at the usual restaurant for lunch. Omi opened the car door for me again though I can still do it by myself. We then went inside to see Shizune-senpai and the others.

"(Y/N)-chan! Kiyoomi! Here!", she chirped as we walked towards the table and sat.

"Oh Kiyoomi! Glad to see that you're taking good care of (Y/N)-chan!", Motoya beamed as Omi just hummed in response.

You see, last month, Motoya and Sanae-chan got married and they're now Mr. and Mrs. Komori. And I'm guessing that Sanae-chan's getting pregnant soon.