Chapter LVII- Staying Over

Your POV

Several minutes has passed since I'm home, and I'm still waiting for Omi so that we could have dinner together. I already took a bath just a while ago after I finished making our dinner.

'Ding Dong!'

I heard the doorbell rang as I then hurried and opened the door to see Omi. It seems like he already took a bath before going here. He was smiling at me as I did the same.

"Please make yourself at home, Omi.", I said as he then took of his shoes at the genkan before going inside.

"Ojamashimasu! (Sorry for the intrusion)", he said as the both of us then went to the living room then upstairs to my bedroom to place his baggage there.

"Your parents aren't going to be back until tomorrow, right?", Omi asked as I nodded my head.

"Yeah. They're visiting my grandpa in Kanagawa Prefecture. They'll probably be back tomorrow evening though.", I said as I the both of us went back downstairs.

"We should have dinner. I tried making that pickled plum onigiri we ate at Hyōgo. And Samu is kind enough to share their family recipe!", I chirped as he then looked at me with a slight frown.

"He didn't do anything funny, right?", he said with jealousy present in his tone and I shook my head while chuckling.

"Of course not! He just instructed me on how to make it and we talked about things for a while.", I said as he sighed then looked at me with a stern look.

"Just tell me if he did something wrong and I'll do something about it.", he said as I giggled at his protective attitude.

"Okay, and he'll probably not going to do anything you find weird. Besides, he already might have moved on from the past."

"I know.. But I'm quite worried whenever you're talking with him..", he muttered as I looked at him with a soft smile.

"Don't worry about him, Omi. The two of us are just friends and nothing more.", I said as he then smiled at me.

"Okay, I trust you.", he said as the two of us then sat at the dining table.

I took out the pickled plum onigiris I made and some chicken teriyaki then placed them on the table. I could see Omi eyeing the onigiris with hunger and I chuckled before sitting back in the chair.

"Itadakimasu!", the two of us said as we then dig in.

"Pickled plum onigiris are delicious as always. But these are much more better since it is cooked by my special someone.", he said with a satisfied look as he then took a slice of teriyaki then ate it. And I blushed at his last statement.

"And the teriyaki's also delicious.", he said and gave me a thumbs up as I smiled at him.

"Well, it has to be delicious though. I put all my heart making these.", I said as he then gave me a smirk.

"You'll make a good wife someday.... Mine, to be specific." he said, making me blush as he then let out a chuckle.

"I'm serious, (Y/N). I'll do whatever it takes to be with you until the end... And one day, you will not be known as (L/N) (Y/N) anymore.. but Sakusa (Y/N).", Omi said with a soft smile which melted my heart more.

"Hmm... I'll be looking forward for that day to come.", I said as the both of us smiled at each other then continued eating.

A while later, Omi then helped me with the dishes as we then brushed our teeth before proceeding to make our presentation for tomorrow.