Chapter CIII- Visitors

Your POV

-

[2 Months Later]

-

"Looks like you're doing well. See you in the next two weeks, Sakusa-san!"

"Thank you, Miyano-sensei.", I said as I then got out of the hospital.

Today, the Black Jackals are starting their practice for the V-League. And since today's my schedule for my checkup, I took the day off.

I got inside my own car as I then drove back to the house. Soon, that house will be filled with laughter and love. I'm so excited for our kids, though they'll be so tiresome to take care of until they grow up.

And also, we'll find out the babies' genders next month! For me, I want two boys and a girl, but anything will do. Omi and I will love them greatly.

Several minutes later, I have arrived at the house and got out off the car. Since I'm now three months pregnant and carrying three babies inside, my belly became bigger.

Omni would always carry the heavy things for me since he doesn't want me to get worn out, how sweet of him. He's been taking good care of me everyday.

Sometimes when he's home earlier than me, he would cook a delicious dinner for the both of us.
And also, he would spray disinfectants on the furnitures everyday saying that the germs are bad for me and the babies, and as well as for him.

What a caring husband and soon-to-be father.

Since it's still afternoon, I took a rest and later I will start cooking dinner for Omi and I. I bet he's tired for today's practice so I'll cook extra for him to replenish his energy.

I rested for almost two hours as I then started making dinner. Omi's gonna be home soon, and I can't wait to see him and greet him 'Okaerinasai~'. I know that my charm still works on him.

An hour later, I have finished cooking dinner and now I'm waiting for Omi to come home. I even placed some pickled plum paste on the rice like the way he love it.

The past two months were quite boring for me since I won't be playing volleyball, but I will soon. We even bought a new car and that was the one I usually use when I go to work in the hospital.

The Tokyo Olympics is now 16 months away and I'm giving birth in 5 months. I still have some time to burn all the fats I gained and practice my skills before the game.

I'll be taking a rest for 5 months after birth, so 6 months left for me to practice for the Tokyo Olympics. But that's enough time for me to practice.

Last month, Samu and Momoko-chan got married and I'm so happy for them. And Samu kept showing it off to Tsumu, who still doesn't have a girlfriend.

And I'm so happy for Rin that he's long-time crush finally accepted his feelings and now they're going out together. Tsumu was now the single one in our batch... Poor him.

Speaking of relationships, Samatoki-senpai got married, and Urahara-senpai's going out with the girl named Yoruichi. I'm glad that things are looking up for Urahara-senpai, the former hopeless romantic.

And also, Sanae-chan's finally pregnant since last week! I'm certain that our kids we'll be playing volleyball together, and we'll let them go to Itachiyama and become the champions.

I don't mind if they'll fall in love with each other. It's actually quite cute to me. And I'll be supporting my children's relationships when they have one.

I'm now watching the TV, while waiting for Omi. I was eating a pickled plum until I heard the doorbell ring.

'Ding! Dong!'