Chapter XCI- Proposal

Your POV

-

[2 Weeks Later]

-

A week has passed since the V-League Men's Division 1 ended, and MSBY Black Jackals is the champion for this season. And after the V-League, Omi and I spent our time together like we usually do.

Right now, we have just finished eating breakfast and I'm going to wash the dishes. I took the promise ring Omi gave me 7 years ago and placed it at the kitchen counter.

As I washed the dishes, Omi then came over and helped placing the washed ones in the rack. And after that, I turned to the kitchen counter to get my promise ring and wear it.

But it's not there anymore.

"Omi? Did you see the ring I placed here just a while ago before I washed the dishes? I'm sure I put it here.", I said as Omi just shrugged in response.

"Maybe you just misplaced it.", he said and I shook my head.

"There's no way I'm misplacing something valuable like that. That ring's very important!", I exclaimed as he just stared at me and sighed.

"It's just a promise ring.. It's no big deal.", he said and I pouted.

" But that ring's so important.", I whined and he let out a small chuckle.

"You'll find it later when you stopped looking for it.", he said and I just nodded my head.

I just gave up looking for the ring as Omi and I went to the living room and sat on the couch. We watched TV as Omi laid his head on my lap, and I played with his wavy black locks.

'Ding! Dong!'

The doorbell rang and I heard Omi let out a groan as he then stood up and walked his way to the monitor.

"Tch. What do you want you clown?", Omi asked and I know that he's talking to Tsumu through the monitor.

'Relax, Omi-kun! We're just here to hang out.' I heard Tsumu said as Omi stayed silent.

"Just let them in, Omi.", I said as he grunted then walked his way out of the living room.

It took a while before the living room door shifted open and revealed Omi and the MSBY three idiots.

"Morning, (Y/N)! Hope we didn't interrupt your day!", Tsumu grinned as Omi glared at him.

"You always did...", he snarled as Tsumu just chuckled.

"Good morning, (Y/N)-chan!", Bokuto beamed as I smiled at him.

"Good morning to you too, Bokuto-kun.", I said as he flashed me a grin and I looked at Hinata.

"Good morning (Y/N)-san!", he greeted and I smiled.

"Good morning to you, Hinata.", I said and he bowed his head.

"Why don't you guys have a seat?", I asked and they nodded their heads and sat at the other couch on the side.

"Man! I still can't believe that we won this year. Take that Adlers!", Tsumu said as I chuckled.

"And I still can't believe that you're  always a hindrance in everything, you dumb clown... Oh wait! I don't need to believe it since it's a fact.", Omi said with a smirk as an irk mark appeared on Tsumu's forehead.

"Please stop makin' fun of me, Omi-Omi. Or I'll change my mind in helping you with your situation.", Tsumu said as Omi glared and I raised a brow.

"Helping him with what?", I asked as Omi froze and Tsumu nervously chuckled.