Chapter XL- Just A Bug Bite

Your POV

"(Y/N)-chan?~"

"(Y/N)-chan?"

A feminine voice kept calling my name as I groaned, still lying in my bed. I want to sleep some more and don't have someone to wake me up early in the morning, until the voice shouted my name.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!", the voice yelled as I grabbed my pillow then threw  it to where the voice came from.

"Owww~ I never knew that waking you up would be this bad.", the voice said as I sat up then opened my sleepy eyes to see Shizune-senpai who had the pillow in her hands.

"Come on, you're the only one we're waiting for. Everybody's already at the gym for training.", she said as my eyes widened then immediately did my morning routine.

After I'm done, I was about to go to the gym's direction without bothering to eat breakfast but I noticed senpai wasn't following me. I looked at Shizune-senpai who just stood a few meters away, snickering loud enough for me to notice. And from that moment, I knew that I've been tricked.

"Nah I'm just kidding! They're still eating breakfast though. Pffft! I can't believe that you'd actually fall for it. Hahahaha!", she laughed as I gave her a glare.

"Oh, and how are you going to hide that? You know that your hair isn't enough to cover that mark~", she said in a sly voice as she then handed me a bandage.

"And how am I going to explain this?"

"Just tell them that an insect bit you and it bled a little.", she said and I deadpanned at her lame excuse.

"You know that they won't buy it, right?", I blankly said at her as she chuckled.

"Relax, just cover the bandaid up with your hair and they won't probably notice it."

"Fine.", I said as the both of us then went to the cafeteria for breakfast.

When we arrived there, I scanned the area until my eyes landed on Omi's table. He was with Komori and they're almost finished eating their breakfast as we still lined for the food.

Just as we got our tray, they were already finished eating and so they stood up as they walked their way to the counter to return their trays. They were walking towards us as Shizune-senpai and I greeted them.

"Good morning.", the two of us said at the same time as they then greeted us back.

"Well then, we'll be having breakfast now. See ya later!", Shizune-senpai beamed and I looked at Omi with a smile as he softly smiled at me.

We crossed paths and was about to go to the table where they ate at but Bokuto and Akaashi were already there, and so we thought that we're going to join them.

"Good morning, Bokuto-kun and Akaashi-kun!", I greeted them as they turned their eyes towards us.

"Good morning."

"Is it okay if we will eat here with you guys?",  Shizune-senpai asked as the both of them nodded their heads.

"Of course!", Bokuto beamed as he then continued eating his food.

"Yes, no problem.", Akaashi said as Shizune-senpai and I sat across them.

The four of us took our time enjoying our meal as Bokuto had his seconds. The food was great here and everyone seems to enjoy it.

"Uhmm.. (L/N)-san?", Akaashi called my name as I looked at him with a brow raised.

"Is something wrong, Akaashi-kun?", I asked him and he nodded his head, pointing a finger to his neck, and I just looked to where he's pointing at.