Chapter LXI- Arrival

Your POV

Today and the next few days are gonna be lonely for me. Omi's going to the youth training camp  which is held at Ajinomoto National Training Center, and he's going there along with Komori.

Even if they're not around, the boys are still going to practice of course.. And Yamada-sensei had them training even on weekends since the Nationals is gonna be taken seriously.

These past few days are getting cold since it's now mid-November, and I can't wait to spend Christmas with Omi after the nationals.

Since the air is getting chillier day after day, I knitted a green scarf for Omi and another one for myself. I think it will match up with our team jacket and pants since the theme's yellow and green. I'm thinking of giving it to him when he returns from the camp.

I was now getting ready for the practice and after I'm done with things at home, I'm surprised that I met Omi outside the house.

He texted me earlier that he'll be heading off first together with Komori... But he's here, standing right in front of my house, waiting for me to come out.

He was wearing his Itachiyama jacket and pants, with his usual mask on his face. He doesn't seem to bother the cold at all. His eyebrows was furrowed until he met my gaze.

"Oh? Good morning, Omi!.", I greeted with a smile on my face and his stoic expression soften.

"Good morning, (Y/N).", he said as I then walked towards him.

"I thought you're going early with Komori-kun?", I said and he chuckled.

"I just wanted to see you before I'm going... And Komori said that I'll get going first since he woke up late.", he said and I gave him a smile.

"So, you're ready for the All-Japan youth training camp?", I asked him and his face went down.

"Yeah... But somewhere within my mind tells me I'm not really ready.. I'm going to miss you all day and night.", he said and I chuckled.

"Don't worry, I'll message you everyday. Do your best out there!", I said and I can point out his smile beneath that mask of his.

"I will.", he said and I smiled as I then remembered about the scarf.

"Wait here for a second!," I said as I dashed back inside the house to get the scarves I've knitted.

After getting them from my room, I hid them behind my back before going back to Omi. I'm planning on giving it to him in surprise that's why.

As I got back outside, he was standing there with a brow raised at me and I smiled at him. I walked back in front of him and he eyed me with a quizzical look as I kept smiling.

"Seems like you had a great morning, huh?", he said with a soft chuckle and I giggled as I then showed him the green scarves.

"Look what I made for the two of us this winter season!", I beamed and he looked at the scarves in both of my hands then back at me.

"One is mine and the other is yours. It's a couple thing to have the same object or stuffs.", I said and he hummed.

I wrapped one of the scarves around my neck as I then tiptoed and wrapped the other one around his neck.

"You're also on your way to the train station, right?", I asked him and he nodded his head.

"Yes, I am.", he plainly said as he then suddenly hold my hand.

"Let's go.. Shall we, my princess?", he asked and I can imagine his smirk and I giggled.

"Wow Omi.. You're a living prince from a fairytale! I've already fallen hard for you~", I said and he chuckled softly.