Chapter XXXI- The First Year

Your POV

Two days have passed since the incident and good thing that I can now move my knee and walk, but cannot still run not jog. But since I have Omi and the others by my side then I've got nothing to worry about.

In the afternoon the day of the incident, I secretly went to a doctor who goes by the name Tsubaki, who was Agata-sensei's acquaintance, without telling my parents as he then gave me proper treatments.

He was a very skilled doctor and was kind enough to treat me for free. And I'm happy that I won't use up my allowance this month for that, lucky me~

The day after, Omi told me that Aizaki is going to receive her punishment and I'm glad that she was dropped out of school since her other victims revealed what she had done to them. She really is the school's bitch.

The principal himself decided to have her drop out, but he suspended Aizaki's henchmen for a month since they were only following her orders.

Heh, glad that she's now out of here and I hope that I cannot see her demonic face again.

It was now lunch time as Omi and I then went to the cafeteria together. I'm glad that Aizaki hasn't spread that photo or else I'll be doomed, especially from my parents.

As we got our lunch, we then headed to the usual table, where Komori and Shizune-senpai were seating beside each other while talking. To be honest, I'm actually shipping them both because they look good together.

"You guys are late. We were waiting for you so that we'll eat lunch together. How could you let our stomachs wait?~", Shizune-senpai pouted and I chuckled as I then apologized to her.

"Itadakimasu!", the four of us said at the same time as we then started eating.

Komori and Shizune-senpai kept talking the usual as I noticed that Omi had his eyes to somewhere, or should I say to someone. He's been eyeing a girl who looks really familiar but I can't recall where I had seen her.

The girl was sitting alone in her table, and it seems that she's quite the loner. Her hair and eye color, as well as her features remind me of someone I know.

While we were still eating, Omi then walked towards the girl's table, and I felt jelly inside and out. They were talking about something but since they're quite far, I couldn't hear a thing.

Just who's that girl?

———————————————————————

??? POV

I was sitting alone in a table as I was eating my lunch. It was always like this but this doesn't bother me. I'm glad that Aizaki was now gone and no one's going to bully me anymore.

I was quite the bookworm and my classmates think I'm a nerd, and some of them even think that I'm a cold person ever since Aizaki had me as her target. I didn't join any clubs, though I love to draw. I wished I have some real friends.

I used to have them until they turned their back on me ever since Aizaki targeted me back in middle school, where she was also my senpai. It broke me a lot and I was so depressed, until I met him and his love for music.

____________

[Flashback]

I was now on my second year in middle school, and right now I'm sitting behind a tree in the school yard, which would keep me hidden from Aizaki-senpai.

The third years' graduation day is now getting nearer and I can't wait until she would get the hell out of this school.

It was still lunch time so I decided to do a quick sketch of pikachu, who was my favorite Pokémon character. As I was drawing and enjoying the peaceful moment, a voice then rang through my ears.