Chapter XCIX- Enjoying The Night

Your POV

After swimming, Omi and I washed off at the outdoor showers and changed into our clothes before heading back to our hotel room. I'm glad that the place isn't that crowded and we enjoyed our time.

Right now, we're heading back to the first floor to eat dinner. I feel a little bit tired from all that swimming, and thank goodness that the heat isn't very hot.

Omi and I entered the hotel's restaurant and had dinner. The food here is superb and this is no doubt a five-star hotel.

Minutes later, the two of us have finished eating and now we're stuffed. I want to go back to the beach again, so maybe an evening stroll will do.

"So, you want to go out for a walk?", I asked Omi and he nodded his head.

"Sure. But let's go back to our room and brush our teeth first. ", he said and I nodded as the both of us exited the restaurant and went back to our room.

After brushing our teeth, we went down and got outside of the hotel and now we're taking a walk in the sand. The waves are calm and the reflection of the moon is so beautiful.

I looked up at the moon to see that it's so big and bright... And now I just remembered what happened 8 years ago, when Omi and I are on our way home together.

The moon right now looks like the one from back then. And I can't take my eyes off it.

"The moon is lovely, isn't it?"

"..."

Omi and I said at the same time as we turned to look at each other with a smile. He wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his jaw on top of my head, as we were standing in the sand while watching the beautiful moon.

"And now I remembered my failed confessions to you...", he said and I giggled.

"Me too. I just stated the fact the the moon is truly lovely and yet you were so straightforward. Awww~", I said in a teasing tone and he let out a scoff.

"Please stop... That's so embarrassing..", he muttered and I chuckled.

"Well, you have me now. You're mine and I'm yours.", I said and he let out a hum.

"Yeah. The best thing that I could ever ask for.", he said as he then turned me around and gave me a peck in the forehead.

"Geez. Where on earth is everyone?!", we heard an annoyed tone.

Omi and I turned our heads to see a man with maroon hair and red eyes. He was in his swimming trunks and had a goggle hanging in his neck.

He noticed us looking at him as he then walked towards us with an approachable smile. And his teeth reminds me of a shark.

"Um excuse me and sorry for interrupting the both of you. Have you seen some men who looks my age? One has black hair, the other has brown, a short one with honey brown hair, and a man with blue hair.", he asked and we shook our heads.

The man let out a deep sigh as he then smiled at us. I heard something from the water and I just shrugged since it might be just a fish.

"Thank you and I'm so sorry for the interruption.", he said with a grin.

"Rin-chan!"

We heard a voice as we turned around to see four boys with their hair colors fitting the maroon-haired man's description.

The one with the black hair is the one from earlier, who swam for the ball and gave it back to the kid. And the brown-haired one was the one who called him earlier.