Chapter CI- Good News

Your POV

-

[1 Day Later]

-

"..."

"You're what?!?!!"

"I'm pregnant.", I said with a smile as my parents looked at me with shocked expressions, and Giyuu-chan just looked at them with a clueless face.

"What's pregnant?", he asked in a cute way and I smiled at him.

"Giyuu-chan, I'm going to have a baby. And you're going to be a young uncle.", I said as his face lit up.

"Really?! Yeyyyy!!!! I can't wait to play volley with him!", he cheered as he jumped.

"Wow, I can't believe we're going to be grandparents.", kaa-san said as Omi and I smiled at her.

"Well, we just found out about it yesterday. And (Y/N) even surprised me and I am so happy that it's real.", Omi said and my parents smiled at us.

"Congratulations for the both of you!", they said as Omi and I bowed our heads.

"You better take good care of your health, (Y/N). And don't overwork yourself.", my mother said and I nodded my head.

"So the baby's gonna be born by November, or maybe on December. I can't wait for your child to come in this world!", my father said with teary eyes and I smiled at him.

"I wonder whom the kid's going to take after? But one thing's for sure the baby's going to be beautiful and grow up into a good person.", my father continued as we hummed with a smile.

"And how about your V-League career?", my mother asked.

"Well, I'm planning not to play this season but I'll come back for this Olympics. So I then the meantime, I'll just stick to being a physical therapist while I'm pregnant but I won't be overworking.", I said and they nodded their heads.

"Well, we have nothing to worry about since you have Kiyoomi-kun with you all the time. Take care of her, okay Kiyoomi-kun?", my father told Omi as Omi smiled at him.

"I will, Otou-san.", he said and my parents smiled at him.

"Well then, we gotta go now, Tou-san. Kaa-san... We still have to visit Omi's parents.", I said and they nodded their heads.

"We'll be paying the three of you a  visit sometimes. Bye!", my parents said as we nodded our heads before walking out of the house.

Omi and I then got back inside the car and drove to Omi's parents' house. A few minutes later, we have arrived as we then got out of the car.

Omi pressed the doorbell and the two of us waited until we heard the door shifted open.

"Oh Kiyoomi! (Y/N)-chan! It's so great to see the both of you again!", Seiko-san, or should I say okaa-san, greeted us as I smiled at her.

"It sure is, okaa-san.", I said and she smiled at us.

"Please come inside! You two should visit us more often.", she said as we nodded our heads and went inside.

Omi and I took off our shoes at the genkan as we then walked into the living room. In the couch sat Kizaru-san, or I should say otou-san, and Michiko-nee, Omi's big sis.

"Oh Kiyo! (Y/N)-chan! It's so great to see you two!", otou-san and Michiko-nee said in unison as we bowed our heads.

"It's been a while otou-san.. Michiko-nee.", I greeted them as they motioned us to sit at the other couch in the side and so we did.