Chapter XXIII- Sweet As Sugar

Sakusa POV

A week has passed since (Y/N) and I started dating. No one still knows about this, except for Shizune-senpai and Komori.

And they kept annoying me every time they're with us. Every time (Y/N) and I are together, they're always teasing us. Telling us that the two of us are perfect for each other, although I like the thought of it.

Sometimes, (Y/N) and Komori would talk about things and it ticks me off. It feels like she didn't even know I was there. But then she's mine and not his. Heh.

We only called ourselves by our first name whenever we're alone together. But to think that our relationship is a private one, it somewhat saddens me.

How badly I want to let the whole world that she belongs to me. But it is the only way for us to be together. As soon as she graduates college, I will immediately ask her hand and officially make her mine.

Our relationship is getting better and better as the days passed. And we often would hug each other and hold hands in safe areas. Her warmth makes me comfortable and happy all the time.

However, there are times when I was about to kiss her. But then something nuisance would suddenly intrude at it irritates me. Especially when those two would keep bugging me to kiss her already.

Every time we have our water break, I would make up some excuses with my phobia and fill it myself. Although I fully have trust in her but I just wanted to help her and be there for her.

Class hours just ended and it's now time to go to the gym and practice. She waited for me as I finished packing up my things then walked to the gym together.

Good thing no one still finds us suspicious to be together, except for those crazy dirty girls who would always give her a mean look whenever we both passed them.

But then (Y/N) would just shrug it off and ignore then. I always knew that she's a brave girl. She won't let something like that affects her.

She's always smiling brightly at me and it makes me happy that she's happy. I'm not even acting like my old self now that we're together, but I only show it to her and no other.

We were now alone as we walked our way to the gym and she looked at me. She smiled which would always make my heart flutter.

"Spring High Preliminaries is now near isn't it, Omi?", she said as I looked at her then she gave me a playful slap in the back.

"Good luck out there, I'll always be there and support you", she said and it made me smile.

She never fails to make me happy all the time. I'm so lucky that I have a very supportive girlfriend.

"I will... Especially for you", I said as her cheeks turned red.

"Gosh you're such a sweet talker, Omi", she said as I smirked.

"Well, only to you and no one else", I said as we talked throughout our walk in peace since the students were doing club activities.

We then arrived in the gym, and the first thing I can see is the smirking Shizune-senpai and Komori. Just when are they planning to stop teasing us, huh?

As I was about to move forward as Shizune-senpai dragged me, leaving (Y/N) standing alone as Komori went to her. Now what do they want?

"Soooo... Did you two did the thing already?~", she said while wiggling her eyebrows up and down as I deadpanned at her.

"No. Not yet", I straightforwardly said as she sighed in disappointment, then looked at me seriously.

"Tell me.... Are you afraid that she'll be transmitting germs when you two will kiss?", she asked as I frowned at her question.