Chapter LXVI- Punishment Game

Your POV

"So, is everyone already here?"

"Yes sensei!"

We're now at the court, and we see nothing other than the volleyball net already set up. I thought we're going to have some fun activities?

"You might probably be wondering what we're going to do here.. And that is volleyball!", Yamada-sensei chirped as most of us were quite dumbfounded.

"I thought you said we're doing some fun activities, Yamada-sensei?", Arita asked and sensei let out a chuckle.

"Oh yes we're doing a team building! But in an athlete's fun way.", Yamada-sensei said and the boys wondered.

"What is fun for a volleyball player?? Well, that's always volleyball of course! But this time, we'll be playing a three-on-three with only one set and the loser is going to do what the winning team say!", Yamada-sensei said with a grin as the boys are now cheering in excitement.

"Now that's more like it! But what about the selection, sensei?", Iizuna-senpai asked and Yamada-sensei smirked.

"I'm the one who's going to choose.. Oh! And the loser must do what the winner order them to do! No complaining though~", he snickered and it looks like we're not going to enjoy this.

"Well then, we have the Iizuna, Arita, and Sonan team.. Komori, Urahara, and Oribe team.. Samatoki, Sakusa, and Akana team.. and lastly, Kujo, Fuchino, and Kosaka team!!", he announced and the boys went loud.

(A/N: Oribe, Akana, Fuchino, and Kosaka are new OCs I haven't mentioned yet... I also named them after Haisute stage actors 😁✌️)

So Omi's teaming up with Samatoki-senpai and Akana-kun, who's a first year and also played as a setter in his middle school. Kosaka-kun is Komori's classmate and he's a middle blocker.

Fuchino is a first year and our second libero.. And Oribe is another first year and our pinch server. And I think each team is balanced and that's good.

"Now then, first will be the Iizuna team vs Kujo team!", Yamada-sensei announced as both teams are now getting ready for the match.

Their game lasted for about an forty minutes and both teams were playing with intensity and laughters. And in the end, Iizuna-senpai's team won the match.

"Hahaha! Take that Kujo!", Iizuna-senpai said while catching his breath.

"Heh, we almost caught up though.", Kujo-senpai smirked slightly then frowned when it's punishment time.

Fuchino and Kosaka were punished by doing a sexy dance as everyone laughed. It was so funny since they had to dance with them facing one another. And now it's Kujo-senpai's turn.

"Now then, what should I do with you?~", Iizuna-senpai said as he smirked and took his phone from Sanae-chan.

"Kujo Noriaki.. Wow, you're name should've been Kujo Jotaro so that you're a Jojo... Even your first name's from JJBA~", Iizuna-senpai wheezed as Kujo-senpai frowned at him.

"Haha. Very funny, Iizuna.. Let's get his over with so that the next match will start.", he said in sarcasm as Iizuna-senpai snorted.

"Now then... I want you to do the JoJo poses! You know them, right? And in the last pose, you're going to say... 'Yare yare daze.', in a cool way!", Iizuna-senpai instructed as Kujo-senpai groaned.

"And must you record it?"

"Yeah, why not? Besides, the punishment shall be done without any complaints~", Iizuna-senpai said in a teasing manner as Kujo-senpai let out a deep sigh.