Chapter XLV- Fridate

Your POV

Today is finally Friday and I can't wait to visit those idiots. I'll bet they'll flood the whole prefecture with tears, or maybe not. I hope they won't seriously gonna lock me up in a basement and keep me inside there for my whole life.

Thinking about that, I'm started to get a Sangwoo vibe from Tsumu, since they totally have the same hairstyle, except Sangwoo's was a little curly. Hope it won't end up the same as that comic.

Shizune-senpai kept bugging me to continue reading it since I only read the free episodes. But I don't want my parents finding out later and think that I have an unhealthy habit. One time, my father almost caught me when I watched Yuri and Viktor in the kiss-and-cry scene. But thank goodness he didn't.

Speaking of my parents, they will be home late at night since my mother has her schedule for the check up this evening. And I feel like going out for a date with Omi.

Right now, the two of us are now on our way to school. Spring High Preliminaries is a month and a half away and the boys are doing great as always.

Good thing Yamada-sensei would let us off early in Fridays but have practice the whole day in Saturday. And speaking of which, Yamada-sensei will cancel the practice tomorrow to Sunday since he'll be out for a seminar, and I'll go visit those idiots tomorrow.

"Say Omi, wanna hang out.. I mean go on a date later this afternoon? Sensei would let us go home early every Friday.", I asked and Omi looked at me with a smile that I could clearly point out despite wearing a mask.

"That would be great. So, where are we going later?"

"I don't know. Any recommendations or is there somewhere you would like to go to? Or do something?", I asked and he was thinking about it for a moment.

"Hmm.. Why don't we go to a cafe near the station? I heard from Aunt Chiharu that it's super clean and the food there is also good.", he said and I was getting excited when he said that the food's great.

"I think that's a good idea, but aren't there students from our school going there?"

"Well, auntie said that the place is not that crowded since most teens nowadays would prefer going to the mall or somewhere else."

"Now it's settled! Let's go there later! Hey, but isn't Shizune-senpai's house within that area from the station? What if she'll start pestering to come with us?", I asked with a worried look and Omi just chuckled.

"Don't worry about her, I guess I'll just have to trick her that Iizuna-senpai is going to wait for her at the Jump Shop later.", he straightforwardly said as I laughed at his stupid plan.

"You know that she's going to be mad at you for tricking her, right? Especially if you're going to toy with her love life."

"I don't care. As long as we will have a peaceful and clean date without the interference of others.", he bluntly said and I smiled at my sweet, clean freak and germaphobe boyfriend.

"Yeah yeah, and I don't think you're going to do that anyway since there's an issue releasing today and I'll bet she and Komori will head straight there."

"Then, that's good since I won't get dirty from the job.", he said as I just chuckled at his statement.

Several minutes later, the two of us have arrived at school as we then walked our way to the classroom after going out from the locker area. Things were like usual but not for Komori.

Come to think of it, these past four days, he's been quite weird when Sanae-chan's around. I'm glad things were finally looking up for him.

Since we arrived at school later than usual, many students are here. What I don't like was that a few boys are often flooding me with compliments and asking me some questions, but thanks to Omi, that isn't going to happen anymore.