Chapter LXXXV- Unwanted Visitors

Your POV

-

[1 Month Later]

-

It's been a month since I came back in Japan, and I'm doing great. And it's been three weeks since I worked as a physical therapist here in Tokyo.

Right now, my working hours are over and it's time to go home. I grabbed my bag and turned to my co-worker.

"Ennoshita-sensei, I'll be taking my leave now. Goodbye!", I told my fellow physical therapist, Ennoshita Chikara.

"Good work for today, (L/N)-san. Goodbye!", he said with a smile as I nodded my head and left the hospital.

Ever since I started working here, the two of us got along well since we're at the same age, and he's a former volleyball player from Karasuno. He even told me what Tobio is like back in their high school days.

Three days after Omi and I did our first time, I then moved in with him into his mansion apartment. Usually, I'm the one who gets at the apartment first since Omi's training ends at 6:00 P.M.

When it comes to meals, he's the one who cooks the breakfast while I cook our dinner. We also spent our time cuddling with each other, kissing, or even doing that.

Everyday, we went for a morning jog together. And with our shared mansion apartment being a 2LDK type, the other room is our training room. Omi and I would usually work out together, and it's fun.

Tomorrow, I'm going to the Red Rabbits' Training Center and meet up with my new teammates. And I'm so excited to play again, especially in a strong team.

Ever since my knee got healed, I started practicing but also have some time to rest. And now, I can jump just like before! But I should also improve my other skills since it's been years since I haven't played.

The coach notified me that I'm going to be a wing spiker. Well, I'm an all-rounder but they are lacking in strong spikers. And besides, I can jump and spike again.

During my lunchtime, a parcel was delivered to me and I'm so happy to see that it was my V-League Jersey. And I'm Hikari Shinayaku Red Rabbits' No. 8! An Outside Hitter!

I can't wait to tell Omi about the good news!

Right now, I'm on my way to our apartment. As I got there, I changed into my normal clothes as I then started making dinner. Omi will be here in a few minutes, and I'm so excited to tell him.

Several minutes later, the dinner is ready as I waited for Omi in the living room. He'll be here by now. And by surprising him, I changed into my jersey and Icant wait to see his reaction.

'Ding! Dong!'

The bell rang as my face lit up. I excitedly skipped through and opened the door with a huge smile on my face.

"Okaeri, Omi— ", I didn't get to finish what I want to say.

"(Y/N)...", Omi muttered in a low voice.

Omi was standing in front of me with his eyebrows knitted together, as three heads then popped up behind him. It was the MSBY three idiots, and they flashed me a grin.

"Good evening (Y/N)-chan!/(Y/N)-san!", Bokuto-kun and Hinata said in unison with bright smiles on their faces.

"Yo! (Y/N)! Good evening to ya!", Tsumu greeted with a grin as his eyes then widened at my get up.

"WAIT! Why're ya dressed up like that?!", Tsumu asked as the other three then just realized what I was wearing.

I was wearing my sleeveless jersey and shorts, and I could see the surprised look in Omi's expression. The three idiots looked at me in awe as they then smiled at me.