Chapter XXIV- The Cupids Strike Again

Your POV

Two days have passed and Omi still haven't kissed me on the lips yet. Shizune-senpai and Komori kept pestering me all the time.

I could say that I was getting agitated by it that I wished that I could've just made the first move, but then both of us were shy enough and don't have the guts to do that.

And if I made the first move, what would he think of me? Would he think ill of me like I'm one of those crazy fangirls of his? Guess I'll just have to wait then.

It's now lunch break and I'm sitting in the table where the four of us usually sit. And as usual, I sat by Omi as Shizune-senpai sat beside Komori.

As always, their side was the loud one, while Omi and I were silently eating our food but stole glances most of the time. I already finished eating and stood up to put back the tray.

"I'll be right back", I said as I left the table to return it.

As I was about to turn around to go back the table, A boy was standing in front of me. He was actually quite tall, but not as tall as Omi. He was fidgeting as he had his hands in his back, like he was hiding something.

When I was about to say excuse me, he bowed his head all of a sudden then extended his hands out, then I saw a neatly-packaged small box tied with a ribbon.

I do receive some gifts from people who I don't even know even when I'm still in Hyōgo. But those were on Valentines Day though. I wonder what's that.

———————————————————————

Third Person POV

"I'll be right back", (Y/N) said as she left the table with her tray.

Now that the two cupids were alone with Sakusa, they looked at him, although Shizune looked at him with a provoking look. Sakusa was still eating his lunch as he noticed the two looking at him.

"What?", Sakusa eyed the two with a confused looked, Shizune sighed then leaned closer to say something audible to only him and Komori.

"You know, you should probably make the move on her since she's not experienced in this kind of thing. Well, I know that you're also one but she feels insecure if she would be the one to do it because of you know.... fangirls."

"And you know that I won't think and treat her like those crazy pests", Sakusa said in a blunt manner as Shizune dramatically shook her head then looked at him.

"I think you should hurry in doing that though.", she said as Komori nodded his head in agreement which made Sakusa confused.

"What are you trying to imply, senpai?", he asked as then he suddenly heard a male's voice who mentioned (Y/N)'s name.

"Please accept my gift, (L/N)-san!", he said in a loud voice as some students were wolf-whistling at them while clapping their hands.

A few seconds later, (Y/N) accepted the gift then thanked the boy with a smile. They talked in a short period of time and (Y/N) had a delighted face then bowed at the boy. Sakusa was now a ticking bomb.

Sakusa could feel his blood boiling as he had the urge to stand up then marched to where they were. However, he can't make a scene here since a lot of students were inside the cafeteria.

He held back in his seat, gritting his teeth while clenching his hands into fists. Shizune and Komori noticed this, which made them smirk.

"See? That's what I'm talking about. Just because the two of you are now together doesn't mean that she won't get taken away from you. Remember that you two are just going out secretly.", she said in a fake sad tone as Sakusa kept silent.