Chapter LXXI- A Reward

Your POV

'BAMMM!!!!!!!!'

The crowd went silent for a moment as the referee declared that Omi's spiked ball is in, winning the match against Komadai Fujimaki High School of Hokkaido Prefecture.

"Nice kill! Sakusa!!"

"Way to go!! Itachiyama!!"

The crowds cheered as the boys  won their second match, and now proceeding to round 2 tomorrow morning. Both teams then lined up as they thanked the spectators and the officials.

"Arigatou gozaimashita!!!"

As they thanked everyone, the boys then excitedly went out of the court then gathered in a circle. They had wide smiles in their faces as they shouted their hoorays.

"Congratulations boys!", I said with a smile as they nodded their heads.

"Thank you (L/N)-san!!!"

After congratulating them for winning their first match, I then saw Omi walking towards me with a slight smirk on his face.. And now I'll be giving him a kiss tonight.. Privately.

First, it was Akaashi-kun who witnessed us back at the training camp in Shiratorizawa.. And the seconds ones were the nosy senpais and the new couple who saw us at the garden.

As he got near me, he then leaned closer to my ear. I could feel his hot breath, blood rushing up to my face. He then let out a small chuckle before whispering.

"I'll be expecting the reward later when we're alone~", he said in a husky voice and I could feel him smirk, making my heart beat like crazy.

I then heard him chuckle as he then leaned back and gave me a smirk. He then walked to my side and leaned in to whisper something again.

"And I'll be expecting more after the next few matches~", he said and I was now blushing furiously.

As we then walked out of the court, some journalists and news reporters wanted to do an interview with Omi and Komori. Well, they're one of the bests players in Japan after all.

Since the hotel that Yamada-sensei booked for us to stay is just a few hundred meters away from the gymnasium, some of the boys already went to the hotel since our match for today is finished.

But I planned on staying here and wait for Omi and the others. I then remembered about Karasuno and since we started earlier than them, I went to the other side of the arena to see that Karasuno's now in their match point.

I watched as they played against Tsubakihara Academy, and I could say the they've really improved much in just a short period of time... As they then earned another point, thus winning their first match.

The bleachers at Karasuno's side of the court cheered as the boys jumped and shouted in victory. I could see the happy look on Tobio's face and I smiled, knowing that they can pull it off.

After their match, I looked at the other court to see that Inarizaki's already done with their first match. And they also won boys sets. I smiled but my expression went down as I know that they'll be against Karasuno in the second round.

That'll be thrilling to watch.. And knowing that Tsumu already met Tobio from the Youth Training Camp, I believe that there's still more of Karasuno to show.

I smiled to myself as I then walked down from the bleachers and went back to where Omi and Komori are interviewed. Shizune-senpai just got back from the bathroom as she and Iizuna-senpai waited for the two near them.

"Oh (Y/N)-chan!! Where've you been?", Shizune-senpai asked as I smiled at her.

"I just went to see my cousin's game."