Chapter XCV- Foxes

Your POV

-

[2 Days Later]

-

Yesterday, we just got back from Switzerland and boy the reunion was fascinating, and I really enjoyed it. We brought a lot of souvenirs and I gave them to my teammates, my friends, and my family.

But when morning came the last day, Shizune-senpai and the others were giving us looks like they knew what happened. And I'm glad that they didn't say a thing. After all, the room was soundproofed.

Since it's now December, we don't usually have practice since we'll be enjoying our break. And the next month, Omi and I are finally getting married.

Right now, Omi and I are on our way to Hyōgo. Well, Tsumu tagged along with us so Omi also came. Samu and the others didn't know that we're visiting them.

As we're riding the bullet train, Omi just took a rest as Tsumu and I talked about things. He even told me that Kita-san was the critic of Samu's onigiris for his shop.

We're almost at our stop and Omi was still asleep. I sat between Omi and Samu since we're riding the train with the three seats.

"So, wanna draw on his face?", Tsumu asked with a smirk as I let out a giggle and shook my head.

"He'll kill you once he wakes up.", I said as he pouted.

"Yer no fun. I just wanna tease Omi-kun here. So, you excited to see them again?", he asked with a grin as I smiled and nodded my head.

"Of course I'm excited! Aran and Rintaro are still in Hyōgo right now, right?", I asked as he nodded his head.

"Yep! I bet they'll be shocked to know that yer getting married the next month. Ya gonna hand them the invitations?"

"Yeah, they're invited into our wedding.", I said.

"I wish I was the best man...", he pouted as I let out a soft chuckle.

"Sorry Tsumu, but that position's already reserved.", I said as he huffed.

"Fine. But if you guys are gonna have a baby, let me name him or her!", he said as we then heard someone scoffed.

"No way I'm going to let you do that, you clown.", Omi said as Tsumu stared at him.

"Oh? You're awake already, Omi-kun?", he asked as Omi hummed in response.

"I've been listening the whole time.", he said as he glared at Tsumu, who chuckled nervously.

"Ehh?"

"Yes."

And after that, Tsumu then got silent as Omi closed his eyes and took a rest. Several minutes later, we finally arrived at our stop and we got off the train station.

"Man! Feels good to be back!", Tsumu said with a happy face as he stretched his arms up.

"It's been so long since I came back here. I bet I'm going to get lost if I'm walking alone.", I said as I then looked at Omi.

"Let's get this over with so that we can leave right away.", he bluntly stated as Tsumu and I sighed.

"No need to be in a hurry, Omi-kun! Besides, (Y/N)-chan should spend time with us here!", Tsumu exclaimed as Omi just blankly stared at him.

"Well, you're the reason why I don't like being in this trip. But I can't leave (Y/N) with you since I don't trust you.", he said with eyebrows furrowed as Tsumu nervously smiled.