Chapter XCIII- Cupids: Assemble

Your POV

-

[Iseltwald- Switzerland]

-

"So, when's the wedding?"

Right now, we just finished eating our dinner at Arita-kun's mansion. And now, we're having a talk.

"Well, we're planning on having it on January.", Omi answered as Arita-kun hummed in response.

"Oho? Next month? You two sure are meant to be together.", he said and we smiled at him.

"Wait! You're getting married, (L/N)-san?!", Nishinoya-kun asked with a surprised expression and I smiled at him with a nod.

"Yep!"

"Mr. Nishinoya, a man named Asahi is on the phone right now. He said he has something to talk with you.", one of Arita-kun's butler said as Nishinoya's face lit up.

"I see. Thank you, Mr. Sebastian!", Nishinoya beamed as he then looked at us.

"I must go now, a friend of mine called me. It's nice seeing all of you guys!", he said with a grin and excused himself before going out of the dining hall.

"Being with you guys here feels just like our high school days were endless.", Kujo-senpai said as we nodded our heads.

"I agree. You guys are the best team one could ask for!", Tsukasa-senpai chimed and we smiled.

"So.... Urahara-senpai..", Arita-kun called his name as Urahara-senpai looked at him with a brow raised.

"What is it, Arita?"

"..."

"You finally got a girlfriend?", he asked as Urahara-senpai went silent then shook his head.

Samatoki-senpai and the rest of the senpais snickered at him as Urahara-senpai shot them a glare.

"Hey! Now don't make fun of me! One day I'm definitely rubbing it on your faces!", he snarled as the senpais chuckled.

"Yeah yeah. Sure.", Samatoki-senpai said with a smirk as Urahara-senpai glared at him.

The door suddenly opened and we looked at the doorway to see another one of Arita-kun's butlers. But he looks Asian so I'm guessing he's Japanese.

"Arita-sama, Kagura-sama has arrived.", the butler said as a smile formed in Arita-kun's face.

"Wait, who's Kagura?", asked Tsukasa-senpai as Arita-kun flashed him a smile.

"She's my girlfriend.", he said and we went silent.

"You have a girlfriend too?!?!!", the senpais asked, except for the single Urahara-senpai who grunted.

"You've got to be kidding me!", he groaned as we then heard some footsteps.

"YUSUKE!!", a female voice screamed as we looked back at the doorway.

It was the girl whom Urahara-senpai sat beside with and the one he talked to back at the airport. We then looked at Urahara-senpai who looked like his soul has left him.

"Ah Kagura! Welcome back!", Arita-kun stood up as he made his way to Kagura and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"Everyone, this is Kagura, my girlfriend. And she's Akana's sister.", Arita-kun introduced her to us as Kagura gave us a smile.

Kagura then looked at us until her eyes landed Urahara-senpai. Her face lit up as she waved a hand in the air.

"It's nice to see you here, Urahara-san!", she beamed as Urahara-senpai tensed then forced a smile on his face.