7

###

"Just as the constant increase of entropy is the basic law of the universe, so it is the basic law of life to struggle against entropy

"Just as the constant increase of entropy is the basic law of the universe, so it is the basic law of life to struggle against entropy."
Vaclav Havel

###

Laylah stepped into the BAU office with a jacket hanging over her arm, her bag tapping against her side. She walked quickly, scanning the empty off around her before she started for the bullpen. Her hair cascaded down her back, a small section pulled into a bun at the back of her head.

'Hi,' She greeted as she strode into the room.

'Hey,' Derek sent her a tight smile.

'Lay, this is Spencer,' JJ smiled.

Her gaze moved to the tall man as she placed her bag down on a seat, her eyes raking over his features; his soft brown hair and brown eyes. His eyes moved over her, taking her in as she met his gaze for a second before looking away quickly. He smiled slightly at the motion, her eyes moving to Derek before she looked to him again.

'Hey. It's nice to finally meet you,' She smiled at him as she sent him a small wave.

He cleared his throat, 'Uh, you, too.'

'Alright. Let's get started,' Hotch strode into the room; 'Last night, there was a major break through in the case surrounding the Dirty Dozen.'

'Where's Garcia?' Morgan asked.

'She's ok. She'll be here shortly.'

'Ok. So, what do we know?'

'Someone from the Dirty Dozen decided to speak. Brian Cochran from the NSA. I've placed him on twenty four seven lockdown at USP Terre Haute. The network has proven that they can kill anyone, anywhere, anytime, and now that they've targeted Garcia, we can't afford to lose another lead. Cochran used one of the hitmen to target DEA supervisor Graff.'

'But we can press him on that to get him to cooperate,' Derek suggested.

'Well, fortunately that won't be necessary. He had a breakdown in solitary confinement and he was already willing to make a deal.'

'We need to go talk to him,' Rossi nodded. 

'Garcia and I already did.'

'Thus is, we video-conferenced with him,' Penelope stepped into the room; 'He was limited in what he could tell us about the hit people. He didn't know their names, but he did know all of their areas of expertise.'

'How specific do they get? Most successful hitmen are basically just Swiss army knives of murder,' Spencer stated. 

'Well, take the O.G. hit guy who got us into this mess, Giuseppe Montolo. Remember him? He was a genius at making hits look like an accident. The others, depends what you're looking for. Take the guy that's still out there who's responsible for shooting poor Mr. Graff. He's known simply as the sniper. He can make a T-zone shot from over two thousand metres.'