25

###

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family

"Other things may change us, but we start and end with family."
Anthony Brandt

###

The team stood around Penelope trying to work an angle to figure out what the note meant, as well as trying to figure out where Chazz was now hiding. Laylah's fingers drummed against he back of the file on Chazz, trying to find some pattern he hand when it came to who he worked with. 

'Where's Agent Morgan?' The doctor walked into the room.

'He said you were calling him,' Hotch replied.

'No.'

'Well, then where is he? He wouldn't just go off on his own,' Penelope stated as looked between them all.

'Garcia, pull up security footage of the emergency entrance,' Hotch instructed.

They instantly found Derek jogging out of the hospital, looking over his shoulder to make sure they weren't following.

'Let's go,' Hotch muttered.

JJ, Rossi and Hotch made a run for the door, Laylah slowly coming to sit as finger anxiously tapped her arm faster.

'I told him not to do it,' She whispered.

Suddenly, her phone vibrated in her back pocket. She reached back to pull it out, finding a message from Derek; two-two-two-one. Her eyes widened, her fingers quickly beginning to tapped against her thigh as Hotch and the others raced back into the room.

'He's gone,' He stated.

'GPS has him heading north about a mile away from the hospital and then he stops. Why would he stop?' Penelope fretted.

'He got rid of his phone.'

'No. No, no, no. That guy's trying to kill him. He's walking into a trap.'

Laylah tucked her phone back away, her mind working over the numbers; trying to figure out their meaning. There was so many possible meanings behind the numbers, but she knew he wouldn't have sent it to her if she couldn't figure it out.

'Morgan was headed north when we lost him. There are three highways in that direction,' Tara sighed; 'He could have gone anywhere.'

'Except Montolo never left the city,' Spencer muttered; 'Garcia, pull up that footage of him at the bus stop.'

The video began to play, the red sign sat outside the bus stop.

'Red line. Red line. He sees red,' Penelope exclaimed.

'But he never gets on. See, he moves right past it,' Spencer shook his head.

'So, I see red. What the hell does that mean?' Tara questioned.