50

###

"The father said, 'you are always with me, and everything I have is yours

"The father said, 'you are always with me, and everything I have is yours. But we had to celebrate and be glad, because this brother of yours was dead and is alive again. He was lost and is found.'"
The Gospel of Luke

###

Laylah sat in the back seat of the SUV with JJ and Emily in the front, heading across the city to talk to the couple who Scratch had bought the BDSM rope and another unknown object through. She shifted in her seat, tugging at the sleeves of her jacket.

'How- How much does Spence know about BDSM?' She asked softly.

'Well, it's Reid. He knows everything,' Emily shrugged.

'Why?' JJ peered back at her.

'It's just amusing to have him know so much about something and never want to do it,' She replied quietly.

'Didn't he want to use a blindfold with Maeve?' Emily queried.

'Blindfold?'

'Oh, you didn't know?'

'He doesn't talk about her much.'

'Are you into... You know, that stuff?' JJ asked.

'Probably not. I think I'd freak out... I-I could do a blindfold though- God, this sounds so weird. Forget I said anything.'

The two women smiled at one another before looking back to the girl who held her face in her hands, cheeks flushed pink. They laughed softly, pulling up out the front of a two story house before Emily shut the engine off. The trio climbed out of the car and wandered up to the front door, JJ rapping her knuckles upon the wood. It opened almost immediately, a young girl, no more then ten, answering the door.

'Hi, sweetheart,' Laylah smiled; 'My name's Laylah, this is JJ and Emily. We're with the FBI. What's your name?'

'Hannah,' She replied.

'Hi, Hannah. Are Mum and Dad around?'

'They're upstairs. I can get them for you.'

'That would be great.'

She turned and walked away, allowing the agents to follow after her; Emily shutting the door behind them. Laylah wandered upstairs, watching as Hannah raised her fist to knock on the closed door in front of her.

'Mum, Dad!' She called.

'Don't come in!' The couple squealed.

'Someone was at the door, so I let them in.'

'Honey, you know we talked about this,' A woman replied.

'You said it was ok if it was the police, and it's the FBI.'