Her Eternity

DISCLAIMER

[BEWARE OF SPOILERS ; MAKE SURE TO READ "HIS APHRODITE" FIRST BEFORE GOING ON]

This story is a work of fiction. Names, characters, events, places and organizations in this story are pure ficticious by the author's imaginative mind. Any resemblance to actual person is entirely coincidental.

This story contains errors. Any typographical and grammatical errors that will be seen inside the story are just part of the author's work. I apologize for the following mistakes that will be published. Any criticism will be wholeheartedly accepted.

This story also contains mature themes and strong language. Please be advised about it and read at your own risk.

This story is all rights reserved. No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed or transmitted in any form or by any means, without the permission of the said author.

Portrayers are just entirely to suit each character's personality by what the author thinks. Please do remember that what they wear, what they say, and how they act are not necessarily to be compared.

Pictures that will be seen in the multimedia are extremely edited by yours truly and belong to the story itself. Although the pictures are not all mine (ctto), kindly please do not steal and repost it without a proper accreditation.

Please do also know that plagiarism is truly forbidden.

Enjoy reading!

-lianyxee