[Chapter 35: Going Back]

*Ulysses's Point of View

I immediately heard the clicked that my baggage created as I locked it up and handle it over to the butler who's currently waiting for it to be put downstairs in the living hall. Ngumiti naman ako pabalik nang makita kong yumuko yung butler nang tanggapin niya yung gamit ko.

I unconsciously went back grooming myself as he left me in my room here in the manor.

Then eventually, I checked my things once more before actually leaving the room.

Agad namang nagsiyukuan lahat ng servants na dumadaan nang makita nila ako habang naglalakad papunta sa living hall kung nasaan naghihintay ang iba.

But all of a sudden, I almost stumbled as I felt someone beside me. Napaismid naman agad ako nang bigla kong makita si Axe na may suot-suot na bandana at nakangiti pa sa akin.

"Good morning, Ulysses!"He bubbly greeted me and casually messed up with my hair which eventually made me to groaned in annoyance.

"Not the hair, Axe."

Instead of greeting him back, I just glared at him that eventually made him to get rid of his arm across my shoulder and went back from walking.

Actually, he ran off. Napaismid nalang ako nang mangyari 'yon.

"Now you feel me."

I was about to go back and continue my pace from walking towards the living hall, but Trixie suddenly popped up beside me and look at Axe who's still in our sight jumping and leaping like a real bunny.

"Huh, I see that."I just scoffed the moment I realized what she meant. Doon ko lang din naman napansin na katabi niya pala si Treck na halos nagkukusot pa ng mata na akala mo bagong gising, kahit bihis na bihis na siya at dala pa yung handbag ni Trixie.

I just shook my head, until we finally arrived in the living hall.

Agad namang napakunot ang noo ko nang halos makita kong wala yung iba at puro butlers lang ang sumalubong sa amin. We were about to ask one butler standing right beside the door, but Azraell suddenly popped up and called us out of nowhere.

"Trixie! Treck! Ulysses!"He approached us.

"You're just in time. Crimson and the others want us to have some breakfast first before leaving."He immediately told us the moment he saw us came here.

Inakbayan niya naman ako pagkatapos niyang sabihin 'yon.

Seemed that the others are already there as well, since their baggage and all of their things were the only ones seen here in the living hall as I gradually roamed my eyes around the moment we arrived.

Bumalik naman ulit ang atensyon namin kay Azraell at sabay na tumango bilang sagot, bago sumabay sa kaniya sa pagtungo sa dining hall.

"Yo!"Rye immediately greeted us.

Napalibot naman ang tingin ko sa loob nang makarating kami, hanggang sa bigla akong napailing nang napagtantuan kong hindi pa pala kami kumpleto.

"If you're finding him, he's still back in his room."Levi seemed to noticed me which made him said that.

Mas lalo naman akong napailing nang marinig ang sinabi niya. As expected, Zace.

"Actually, he's here."Vann beside him quickly butted in and pointed out the last person who just entered the dining hall.

"Seriously, his love for roses made him like that?"Trixie immediately raised her eyebrow the moment we saw Zace entered with the rose in a glass on his hands.

Actually, ever since it was given to him last night, he seriously didn't let go of it even going back to his room.

"He didn't want anyone touching it. Makes sense."Plus that.

Napalihis naman agad ang atensyon namin kay Vi na napapailing na rin nang makita ang kapatid niya. Eventually, she just look at us and shrugged before going to her seat.

"Unbelievable."Treck shook his head in an unbelievably manner.

"Well, he sure loves roses."I just shrugged, as well. Napairap nalang si Trixie sa sinabi namin ni Vi at pumunta na rin sa upuan niya.

Right from the moment where we altogether gathered in our own seats, enters our breakfast.

* * *

"We'll still be in touch with you."

Agad naman kaming tumango nang marinig namin ang sinabi ni Crimson nang palabas na kami sa manor. The others as well gave us a wave the moment our eyes met.

"Right..."Zace on the other hand butted in and said that out of nowhere with his monotonous voice. We immediately can't help but chuckle as we diverted our attentions towards him and still saw him holding the rose on his arms that they gave them, instead of reacting with what we heard from him.

"Kuya, you're not really going to let that rose out of your sight, aren't you?"Vi suddenly approached and was about to hold the glass case where the rose is, but Zace immediately pulled it away from her.

Napataas naman ang kilay ni Vi dahil sa inasal ng kapatid niya at pinabayaan nalang siya sa huli.

"Well, ready for surprises back."Rage butted in and winked at Zace who quickly got what he meant.

Napangisi naman din ako nang makuha ko ang gusto niyang ipahiwatig.

I silently mocked.

"It's expected, so it's not a surprise anymore."I winked back at him which made him to smirk, as well.

"Well, we have to go. It's really good to see you, again."Ngumiti naman sila Lee nang marinig 'yon mula sa amin ni Azraell.

"See you soon!"Axellous on the other hand bid them as a good bye as we eventually found ourselves going downstairs from the frontdoor.

"Oh, we will."

Napailing naman ako nang marinig ang naging sagot nila sa amin at kumaway.

Triton who heard what Crimson said made him to smirk under beneath his breath and shook his head, afterwards.

Eventually, the last thing that I remembered was riding the limousine heading outside the property of Dyad Luxe; arrived where our private jet is waiting and; flew back to Philippines.

* * *