[Chapter 28: Dyad Luxe]

*Violet's Point of View

"Is that what, Vi?"

Sabay naman kaming napalingon ni Azraell nang marinig namin si Kuya na papalapit sa amin at nakakunot ang noo. I was about to answer him, but Azraell immediately took the initiative and tapped his shoulder right after he answered his question.

"You'll see."

That was the last thing that he said before leaving us both here. Bumalik naman sa akin yung atensyon ni Kuya at nakakunot parin ang noo niya. Because of his reaction, I couldn't help but to simply shook my head in disbelief as I held his hand and guided him off the chopper where the others are already waiting for us.

"Just trust him, Kuya."Eventually, I just told him that, which made him to furrowed his forehead more, until we already found ourselves outside.

"Seriously, even just by getting off the chopper?"

Bumungad naman agad sa aming dalawa ni Kuya si Trixie na nakatayo at nakapameywang, pagkababa na pagkababa namin. Kuya, on the other hand just casually ignored what she said that made the latter groaned in annoyance. Treck beside her just held her shoulder to jokingly calm her down which made things a little bit more annoying for her.

Napailing nalang ako at ibinigay doon sa isang servant yung handbag ko nang lapitan niya ako.

I sincerely smiled at her as I gave her my bag which she carefully and gently handle as she walks away to put it inside the limousine parked in front of us.

"The manor awaits, young heirs, young heiresses."The chauffeur immediately guided us and paved a way towards where the limousine is.

Nagsitanguhan naman kaming lahat nang marinig ang sinabi niya at sabay na naglakad patungo doon. Halos mapapikit naman ako sa gulat nang tumakbo sa gilid ko si Axe na naging dahilan ko naman para umiling ako at sabay na tumawa ng mahina.

"God, he's been doing that ever since he knew we're going to an escapade."Trixie suddenly blurted out in irritation. I just shrugged.

The chaeffeur took the initiative to open the door for us and eventually close it, once he confirmed that all of us are already inside.

Agad naman akong napasandal at huminga ng malalim nang makasakay na kami.

I suddenly sighed heavily as we felt the chauffeur started the engine.

Papikit na sana ako para sandaling matulog habang bumibiyahe, nang bigla kong mapansin si Kuya sa tabi ko na nakatingin sa labas habang nakasalpak parin yung wireless earphones niya.

I unknowingly get off from leaning on my seat and gradually call out his name.

"Kuya Zace."He immediately gaze his attention towards me as he heard me. He quite tilted his head in confusion the moment he did that.

Ngumiti naman ako sa kaniya at medyo lumapit pa sa kaniya.

"Aren't you sleepy? Kanina ka pa gising. Don't tell me you're up all day and night going through things, again."I blurted out that made him look away. Wala naman akong ibang nagawa kundi mapabuntong-hininga nalang dahil sa naging reaksyon niya sa sinabi ko at pinabayaan siya.

Travels. We've been up all day and the only sleep that we got was on the private jet.

Meanwhile, this brother of mine has been wide awake ever since we got here, and how fascinating it is that he's still got the urge to roamed his eyes outside.

Bampira ba 'tong kapatid ko? I mentally rolled my eyes.

Halos hindi ko naman napigilan na mapangiti at mapangisi nang matanaw ko na yung nagtataasang puno na nadadaanan namin, pagkatapos kong mapagtantuan na wala nang dumadaan kung saan kami bumibiyahe.

Kuya Zace seemed to noticed my expression which mde him to approached me.

"Where are we, Vi?"He curiously asked once more.

"Just look outside, you'll see."I assured him with a smile and guided his attention towards outside.

Tall lined up trees which I assumed to be called as Lawson Cypress are the first ones that welcomed us, as they surrounded the whole lot right where the limousine is headed.

While taking a quick glimpse on each side of the frontyard, tons of garden bushes and flowers are being seen as we continue to roam the place.

It's really quite wide and spacious. The place itself owns the whole land, so all of this are its property.

Halos mangawit na nga yung iba sa kakalingon dito at doon.

Going back, right in the middle of the frontyard are two greek pillars carved with ancient greek detailed designs, standing on both sides before entering the real property itself. Then there, we can almost see right from the inside of this limousine—the enormous fountain that have greek myth statues on it, and of course the main sight of this land.

The majestic and luxurious manor that welcomed us all, as we finally found ourselves viewing it all the way up.

It's still making people go speechless about it, as expected. The manor is almost standing tall like a real castle that has—I don't know how many floors it holds because before exactly going inside, there's a staircase waiting for us here ouside the manor itself.

Meanwhile, on both sides are drive ways which we are going to use because trust me, it almost take one or two and a half hours using the stairs. Plus, the whole architectural designs are so greek, yet in modern style. I don't see any reasons to not be speechless about it.

"Seriously, this is a manor? It's almost built like a castle!"Axe blurted and pointed out the manor standing tall in front of our eyes.

"Specifically, manors and castles are the same thing."Hue corrected him which made Axe to frankly frowned as a reaction.

"You're quite ruining my mood, Collins."He bluntly said and just overview the whole place, once again.

Halos tumagal naman kami sa pagbiyahe ng halos ilang minuto bago namin marating yung mismong harap ng manor, kung saan may isa pang fountain ang sumalubong sa amin. This time, I think we really need to stretch our necks as we overview the whole place on both sides that has quite the opened space veranda and as well, in front where the huge ancient greek door awaits.

"Stairs, again?"Levi and Vann grunted.

Hindi ko naman napigilan na tumawa ng mahina dahil sa naging reaksyon nila.

Before facing the door itself, we still have to get through a two-way staircase. It's about 45 steps, I think? I don't know.

"What is this place, exactly?"I once again heard Kuya's question. I was about to answer him but the owners of this manor showed up and took the privilege to answer him, which I eventually let them to do so.

"This is the home of all Dyad Empire's heirs and heiresses. Welcome to Dyad Luxe!"

There, up where the staircase balcony, we saw the Zimas looking straight down here.

* * *