[Chapter 41: Together Again]

*Ryderick's Point of View

"Will you look at that."

Sabay naman kaming napalingon nina Axe at Hue sa may pinto nang bigla itong bumukas nang iluwa nito sila Vi, kasama sila Ulysses, Azraell, Treck at Trixie na pumasok dito sa kwarto ni Zace.

"It's good to see them together, again."

Violet suddenly went towards to where they are and gradually fixed the blanket on Aphrodite. She also carefully put a blanket on Zace, while his brother on the other hand is sitting beside the bed—holding Aphrodite's hand and currently sleeping, as well.

Tumawa naman ako ng mahina dahil sa sinabi niya at saka pinagmasdan mula sina Zace at Aphrodite na mahimbing na natutulog.

"Looks like she's been through a lot, alone."Treck and Trixie quietly went beside me as they said that.

Matamlay naman akong napangiti nang marinig ang sinabi nila.

Right after we heard the moment where Zace called out Aphrodite's name, she suddenly fell unconscious out of nowhere even before we could ever approached her last night.

Fortunately, Zace immediately caught her and lifted her up in a bridal style, until we reached back here inside the Alum.

It's pretty obvious that Zace stayed up all night looking after her and eventually fell asleep.

It has been a long span of time that they didn't see each other, so we gradually let them like this. We're just waiting for them to be awaken, since there's a bunch of questions are being anticipated to be asked.

Aphrodite herself knows that.

"Do you think they already talked about it?"Axe suddenly approached me and asked that.

Wala naman akong naging ibang sagot kundi kibit-balikat nang marinig ang tanong niya.

Hindi na kasi kami nakiusyoso pa sa dalawa kagabi dahil alam naming kailangan din nilang mapag-isa. I don't know if they already talked about the matter that happened past few months ago, or Zace let Aphrodite rest first.

But, I'd bet Zace did the second one.

"So, she's the Aphrodite you're talking about?"

We immediately turn our gazes back at the door as we heard someone entered.

Doon naman namin nakita sina Levi at Vann na nagmamadaling tumungo sa may kama ni Zace at sabay na pinagmasdan si Aphrodite na hanggang ngayon ay tulog pa rin.

I just chuckled under beneath my breath as we watch how in awe they are, the moment they saw Aphrodite right in front of their eyes.

"Off limits, guys. Aphrodite is his alone."Azraell winked at them and unknowingly pointed out Zace who seems to be awaken already.

"You don't want to ruin his morning."I joked around and pulled Levi away from the bed, as Hue towards Vann, as well.

Sabay naman na kunot-noong nagkatinginan yung dalawa bago sabay din na lumingon sa akin.

"Wait, so that's why Zace has been acting so grumpy and attitude. Was it because of her?"I almost look away right after hearing what my brother said.

Ginulo ko naman agad ang buhok niya at tinakpan yung bunganga niya.

"Huh, I see it runs on the blood, alright."Treck smirked. I mentally rolled my eyes.