[Chapter 42: Questions to Answer]

*Hugerson's Point of View

Hindi ko naman napigilan na mapailing ng ilang beses nang makitang kakapasok lang nina Zace at Aphrodite na kakagaling lang sa training hall. They entered with smiles plastered on their faces that eventually made me to silently smile.

Well, well. Sinarado ko naman yung libro na binabasa ko at sabay na napasandal sa kinauupuan ko nang sandali ko silang pagmasdan.

"Huh, I thought they were not going to stop."I immediately diverted my gaze towards Azraell who approached me and said that.

Tumawa naman ako ng mahina.

As we all know, Zace and Aphrodite were been playing for almost the whole day. Kulang na nga lang ay hindi na sila lumabas sa training hall kahit tinatawag na namin silang dalawa ng napakaraming beses.

I mentally shrugged. Lover killers.

"Oh right, did you hear from Mom?"Kunot-noo naman akong napalingon ulit kay Azraell nang marinig ang tanong niya sa akin.

"What do you mean?"My forehead immediately creased the moment I asked that to him.

"Since Aphrodite is back, she said that we might as well asked her the questions that we've been wanted to ask her."He unknowingly shrugged as he explained what Tita Avani seemed to said him.

Agad naman akong napatingin kay Aphrodite na nakikipag-usap kay Zace. I eventually found myself staring at her as I thought of the questions that we've been finding some answers for.

Now that Azraell mentioned it, several questions were already roaming through my head. Lumipat naman ang atensyon ko papunta kay Zace nang maisip ko lahat 'yon.

Zace has been the one who got really affected by the time that Aphrodite left the Alum.

We all witnessed how he searched for answers and confirmed everything related about her.

Hindi ko alam kung nabanggit niya na ba ang mga bagay na 'yon sa kaniya o baka naman nakalimutan niya na dahil bumalik na si Aphrodite at kaharap niya na ngayon?

"Did she said that she's going to come along?"I eventually asked Azraell.

During this kind of matter, Tita Avani is the only one inside the Alum who's reliable enough when it comes to conversation like this. Not to offend someone.

But she's been with us since we came here, and ever since we were kids.

"Well, you know my mother. Always on the go to explain everything that you want to know."He gradually winked at me, which made me to mentally rolled my eyes.

He didn't have to do that.

"Let's just hear her out, later."I unconsciously said as I stared back at Aphrodite who seemed to noticed us.

Kumaway naman si Azraell sa kaniya, habang ako naman ay nakipagtitigan sa kaniya.

Later on, I eventually saw how she gave me an assuring smile that made my forehead creased as I continue staring back at her.

Wha—?

* * *

Walang pasintabi naman akong napalingon sa oras na nasa phone ko at napabuga ng hangin habang nakaupo dito sa Hall of Reign. I suddenly diverted my attention towards the entrance as I heard it opened and revealed Zace, alone.