[Chapter 53: Her Risk]

*Zackyro's Point of View

"So, they use Tita Dione to provoke her, instead."I clenched my fist the moment I heard what my sister said.

Pero bigla naman akong nagtaka kung bakit siya napaluhod na parang nanlulumo pagkatapos niyang sabihin 'yon sa amin.

I suddenly approached her and quickly held her.

"Hey."I softly called her out. I almost lost my balance the moment she suddenly hugged me tight.

"Sorry..."

Despite hearing what she said and what the heck is she apologizing for, I just simply hugged her back and caressed her back.

"Vi, you don't have to be guilty."Trixie said and helped me to get her up.

"Guilty?"Levi and Vann curiously asked.

Napatingin naman sa kanila si Trixie at napabuntong-hininga bago magpaliwanag kung bakit ganito ang kapatid ko.

"Aphrodite lost control, again. But Vi here, just wanted to calm her down."Trixie explained as she placed her arm across Vi's shoulder who suddenly felt quiet.

"Why? What did she do?"Hue asked as she stared at my sister.

"She used a tranquilizer against her."

Halos manlaki naman ang mga mata nila nang marinig ang sinabi ko, na naging dahilan naman para magpalipat-lipat ang lingon nila sa aming dalawa.

"You did what?"Ulysses asked her that made Vi hid behind Trixie.

Treck and Azraell on the other hand just simply shook their heads, right after the moment they saw how Vi reacted upon seeing how they reacted when they already knew what she did.

"It's safe, though."Trixie shrugged as she continue comforting Vi.

"But, I should have known that I just made everything worst."

Lahat naman kami ay sabay na napatuon ang atensyon papunta kay Vi nang marinig ang sinabi niya.

"What do you mean?"Rye asked.

"I just made her feel provoked."I furrowed my forehead as we heard her answer.

Trixie beside her just shook her head and unknowingly sigh.

Unconsciously, I suddenly clenched my fist once more when I remember Aphrodite and what she's doing out there.

Napapikit ako ng mariin bago tumalikod sa kanila na agad naman nilang napansin.

"Kuya?"

"Zace!"

Hindi na ako nagsayang ng oras pa at makinig ng kung ano pa ang gusto nilang sabihin tungkol sa nangyayari at agad na umalis.

"Zace, where are you going?"

"Wait, Zace! Don't tell me?"

I immediately look back, as soon as they called me out. Nang tignan ko naman sila ay halos lahat sila ay nakatingin sa akin na parang alam na nila kung anong gagawin ko.

Trixie suddenly flashed her smirk towards me and unknowingly nodded when our eyes met, as if she seemed to realized something.

Dahil doon ay napangisi na rin ako at naglakad na papalabas ng kwarto ni Aphrodite.

"You're not going there without us."

I furrowed my forehead when I suddenly heard tons of footsteps coming over me. Agad naman akong napatingin pabalik at nakita kong lahat sila ay nakangisi na rin kasabay nang pagtingin nila sa isa't isa.