[Chapter 52: Gone Uncontrollable]

*Violet's Point of View

"Their mother is in that mansion."

Halos nakita ko naman kung paano sila natuod sa kinatatayuan nila, lalo na si Kuya na halos matulala na sa monitor kung saan ipinapakita kung ano na ang nangyayari sa mansyon ng mga Zimas.

The video is currently showing us that the mansion is currently ambushed by the Onyx.

And unfortunately, Tita Dione is there.

Grateful enough that forces from the Alum immediately rushed off towards to where it is located, as soon as the alarm roamed in the whole place.

Plus, Tita Dione is a member of the Alum and I'm sure she can handle herself.

But-We suddenly heard a banged coming from the door that unknowingly made us to divert our attentions towards it.

Right from that moment, we just realized that Trixie was no longer seen in my side. Trixie?

"Oh my."

In less than a second, I was the one who immediately make a way towards where the door is after realizing where Trixie went.

"Vi! Where are you going?"

I was completely fastening my pace until the door automatically opened as it sensed me coming. But, I was suddenly called out by my brother that made me stopped for a while and take a look back.

I couldn't helped but to flashed a worried face in front of him.

Dahil naman doon ay agad na nanlaki ang mga mata niya at saka ako nilapitan.

"Aphrodite. I ne-"

Pagkarinig ko palang ng pangalan ng taong inaalala namin ay hindi ko na hinintay pa ang gusto niyang sabihin o itanong sa akin at agad nang lumabas ng pinto para pumunta sa kwarto ni Aphrodite.

The moment we got ourselves outside the control room, tons of people were already rushing and keeping themselves busy because of what's happening.

But despite of the situation, they even still got the urge to bow down to show respect as soon as they saw us passing by.

I mentally shook my head the moment I saw them did that and just continue making our pace, until we arrived where Aphrodite's room is.

"APHRODITE!"

Sandali naman akong napatigil sa paglalakad kasama si Kuya nang bigla naming narinig 'yon mula sa malayo. We immediately widened our eyes and look at each other and didn't had the second thought to run, again.

I unknowingly clenched my fist. Damn, Ae!

Pagkarating palang namin sa may tapat ng kwarto ni Aphrodite kung saan nakabukas ang pinto ay halos maestatwa kami sa nakikita namin.

"Trixie! No!"

I quickly went towards to where Trixie suddenly flew right across the room the moment Aphrodite hit her when she seemed to tried in calming her down.

"What were you doing?! You know she doesn't recognize anyone whenever she's in that kind of state!"I found myself scolding Trixie the moment I helped her to get up.

Kuya on the other hand approached Aphrodite as soon as we saw the situation. Halos mapangiwi naman ako nang pati si Kuya ay hindi niya na rin makilala.