[Chapter 30: Unraveled]

*Azure's Point of View

Napailing naman ako nang mapansin kong halos hindi pa ginagalaw ni Zackyro yung pagkain niya, matapos niyang makipag-usap kay Violet. I couldn't help  but to shrugged because of his actions and eventually just smirk under beneath my breath.

Despite being away for the past few months, we're still being in touch with the Alum back in the Philippines, and that includes how and what these people have been up to.

Walang nakakatakas sa amin kahit saan kami pumunta.

"Zace, you haven't touch your food, yet."Hugerson suddenly called him up, which made the latter to shook his head and gaze to where he is.

"What?"Zackyro confusely asked. Violet gradually tapped his shoulder and pointed out the food in front of him. Bigla namang napaiwas ng tingin si Zackyro nang halos lahat kami ay nakatingin na sa kaniya.

"Looks like someone lost his apetite."

Trixie on the other hand joked around, but immediately zip her lips as her brother, Treck gave her a glare. Napailing nalang ako sa kanilang dalawa, lalo na nang makita ko yung pandidilim ng tingin ni Zackyro kay Trixie.

That's why.

"May problema ba, Zace? You literally just spaced out."Axellous butted in and waved his hand in front as we noticed Zace looking at nowhere.

"Is something bothering you?"

The guy beside Ryderick whom I supposed to be his brother—Levington suddenly butted in as well and asked him.

"No, don't mind me."Halos hindi ko naman napigilan na mapataas ng kilay nang marinig ang naging sagot niya sa kanilang lahat.

Nagkatinginan naman kami nila Bri dahil doon at sabay nalang na nagkibit-balikat, lalo na nang mapansin naming umiwas pa siya ulit ng tingin.

Eventually, he just got the urge to eat his food.

Cav just simply shook his head off as he gaze towards Zackyro.

"Huh, I never knew this would affect him too much."Bri suddenly went to approach me and quietly said that. I unknowingly nodded.

"I couldn't agree more."I answered back as I did a fist bump with him. Tumawa naman kami ng mahina nang dahil doon.

Cee must be really have a huge effect on this guy. Man, that's my sister for you.

Bri and I quickly acted as if we zipped our lips the moment we saw both Sky and Flame beside us whom we usually called Bee and Ree—immediately gave us a glare after they heard our conversation.

I just both raised my hands and shook my head, afterwards.

"Say, what have you been up to, Zackyro?"

Agad naman bumalik ang atensyon namin sa gitna nang bigla naming marinig ang sinabi ni Rage. We immediately diverted our attention towards Zackyro who's still not yet done with his food. He unconsciously put down his utensils and gave Rage a blank stare. Bigla namang ngumisi si Rage nang makita yung tinginan sa kaniya ni Zackyro.

"Don't you already know?"Zackyro bluntly said and just nonchalantly shrugged his shoulders which made us grin.

My, my. Cee really matches with you.

Muli naman kaming nagkatinginan nila Cav at saka tumango.

"Why don't we talk about this in some other place?"All of them suddenly furrowed their foreheads the moment they suddenly heard what our brother said.

Especially, Zackyro who's just about to drink some refreshment that one of the servants gave to him.

"Where are we going?"

Napansin naman namin na patagong ngumiti si Cav bago punasan yung bibig niya at sabay na tumayo.

"Just follow me. Shall we?"

* * *

Patakbo naman akong lumapit sa kaisa-isang pinto namin na may pulang kurtina na nakaharang dito sa kadulu-duluhan ng buong Dyad Luxe. Actually, this part of the manor is quite the hallway where our picture frames are all being hanged.

"Aphrodite..."

I eventually stop as we suddenly heard Zackyro mentioned my sister's name.

Hindi ko naman napigilan na ngumiti ng matamlay nang halos tumigil talaga siya sa tapat ng picture frame ni Aphrodite at titigan 'yon.

"Of course, he's going to see that."Lee suddenly went to me and said that as he placed his arm over my shoulder.

We suddenly look at each other and just sighed.

"Zackyro, let's go. I'm sure she misses you, as well."Rage assured him and tapped him behind his back. Napansin namin na kumunot ang noo niya at mabilisang lumingon sa amin.

"Where is she? Why did she left the Alum?"We altogether stop the moment we heard the question we already expected, once they arrived.

"That can wait, Zackyro. But this matter sure will let you know."It was the last thing we heard before the door opened by encoding its security.

Behind the door is the secret room of Dyad Luxe where we usually hang out whenever we're here, because this place holds everything from the very beginning.

This place holds the infos and datas, and everything about us from when we were born uptil now, which means this place also includes as well the things that Zackyro wants to unraveled about Margauxe ans Mrs. Kan.

"Here. We know you'd been wanting to confirm things."Sky and Flame immediately handle them out some really secured folders which Zackyro curiously received, afterwards.

"What's this?"Zackyro asked, the moment he tried to open the folders.

"Use the ring, Zack. It's the key to open it."

Bri suddenly went towards him and guided him out the ring from his hand. Nagtaka naman si Zackyro dahil doon, pero agad din namang sinunod ang sinabi sa kaniya.

I lean on to the wall as I watch him do it.

Every folders here inside this secret room is thick as a book. That's why unfortunately, it's being locked up with our heirlooms, which are the rings that both Aphrodite and Zackyro have.

All we have to do is place it above the book where there's a shape of a ring on it and turn it clockwise, until we heard a click.

"You want to confirm everything, right?"I suddenly approached him.

"I told you, your answers are already in front of you."Bri smirk the moment he saw Zackyro's reaction right after he look what's inside of the folders.

"So you already confirmed, Zackyro."Bigla naman siyang napatingin sa akin.

I unconsciously grin under beneath my breath after noticing how he clenched his fist.

"They were a part of the Alum, which makes them a part of the Onyx, now."

After what I said, we altogether saw how his expression eventually darkened as he take a look back to the folders on his hands.

* * *