[Chapter 34: His to Have]

*Sky's Point of View [Blue]

"Seriously, I didn't know he loves roses."

"And you've been talking about that for at least you know, 30 times in a row?"

I immediately couldn't help but to shook my head in an unbelievably manner as I heard the conversation between Axellous and Ryderick regarding about Zackyro's love for roses.

It's true that Axellous has been mentioning that he didn't knew Zackyro loves roses, not until Violet mentioned to us about that earlier from the greenhouse.

But I didn't knew he's this ignorant. I don't meant in a bad way.

"Can you please two shut up?"Agad namang sumabat sa usapan nila si Hugerson na iritadong nakatingin sa kanila habang may hawak-hawak na libro. Nagkatinginan naman sina Axellous at Ryderick nang marinig nila 'yon at sabay pa talaga silang nag-irapan na parang mga babae.

It's been almost hours since Hugerson tried to kept these two in silence.

We already left from the greenhouse two hours ago, and both of them are seriously couldn't shut their mouths off.

I just unconsciously shrugged and diverted my gaze towards the person they've been talking about, who is currently leaning on to his seat here in the living room while waiting for dinner.

"Is he sleeping? Or is he dreaming?"

Bigla naman akong napatingin sa may kanan ko nang sumulpot si Flame at sabihin 'yon sa akin habang nakatingin kay Zackyro na nakapikit.

"Isn't that the same thing?"I asked him back.

Zackyro is sitting there with his eyes close, but the weird thing here is that there's a smile forming within in lips.

"This is the first time that I've seen him smiling like that."Sabay naman kaming napatingin ni Flame sa likod namin nang marinig namin 'yon.

"Do you think it's about her?"

There we saw both Azu and Bri leaning on to our heads as they gradually stared at Zackyro who's still having a dream, I think.

"About her?"Doon din biglang sumabat sa amin sina Triton at Roge. Triton suddenly smirk the moment he realized who we are talking about.

"Let the guy have his dream."Roge on the other hand jokingly shrugged.

"Dinner's ready, heir emperors, young heirs, young heiresses."

Triton was about to approach Zackyro, but one servant immediately prevented him to do so as she announced that dinner is up already.

Sabay naman kaming napatayo ni Flame habang tumalon naman sina Azu at Bri sa may couch na inuupuan namin kanina para agad silang makasunod.

I mentally rolled my eyes as I saw what they did. The couch is not a trampoline, twins.

"Kuya, wake up."

Napatigil naman kami sa paglalakad nang bigla naming napansin si Violet na ginigising yung kapatid niya. It made us to look at each other and shook our heads, afterwards.

"Oh, he is both sleeping and dreaming, alright."I immediately grin the moment I heard that from Flame and felt his arm above my shoulder. I eventually whistled out of nowhere when we all saw how Zackyro suddenly gaze towards here and look at us with his forehead being creased.

Tumawa naman ako ng mahina nang mangyari 'yon at saka naglakad nalang papunta sa dining hall kung saan naghihintay yung iba.

My, my.

"Why are you late?"

It was the first thing that Crimson said to us as we make our way towards where our seats. I just smirk at him as an answer that made him eventually furrowed his forehead.

"Nah, just watching someone dreams."I said that to him, afterwards as Zackyro entered the dining hall with his sister. Dahil doon ay sinundan ni Crimson yung tingin ko at saka napailing nalang nang mapagtantuan niya kung sino yung sinasabi ko.

"Ah right, Crimson, about our leave? We decided to leave tomorrow."

As we gradually start eating our food, Azraell opened up the matter regarding their leave since it was interrupted earlier by Zackyro.

Agad namang tumango sa kaniya si Crimson bago muling bumalik sa pagkain. Dahil naman sa sinabi niya ay nagkatinginan naman kami nila Triton at saka tumango. Right.

"Zackyro."I suddenly called out his name.

He unconsciously put down his utensils and gaze towards here the moment he heard me.

"Since you're already here, we'd like you to have something."I smiled brightly as I said that to him, which eventually made him to furrowed his forehead.

"What is it?"

I immediately called out the butler behind me and signaled him to approach Zackyro right after hearing what he asked.

"We have known your love for roses even before you've stepped your foot inside the Alum."Triton suddenly said as we watched the butler gave Zackyro the rose in a glass.

Halos matulala naman si Zackyro nang tanggapin niya 'yon. He gently caressed it as his eyes roamed each sides of the glass where it holds the red rose that he's been keeping eye on back in the greenhouse.

"The rose will be yours for eternity, Zackyro."I smiled as I silently hope he gets what I meant.

Sandali naman siyang napatingin sa akin nang marinig niya yung sinabi ko, pero agad din namang bumalik doon sa rose na hindi niya na kaya atang bitawan pa at halos nakakalimutan niyang kumakain kami.

"What? What do you mean?"I just silently smirk after hearing his question.

Both Crimson and I suddenly look at each other, as Crimson took the initiative to answer him.

"Huh, that's surprising."Triton on the other hand suddenly scoff and butted into the conversation, the moment he heard what Zackyro said. Agad naman siyang binatukan nina Rage at Roge nang marinig namin ang sinabi niya, na naging dahilan naman para mapairap siya at mapaismid pagkatapos.

Goodness.

"You'll know it soon."Crimson grinned at him, which made Zackyro to furrowed his forehead once more. Napailing nalang ako at bumalik sa pagkain.

"My, my, Kuya."Violet suddenly shook her head and made an eye contact with me. Agad naman ulit akong napangisi nang magtama ang mga mata namin.

Zackyro noticed it and look at us with a complete confusion plastered on his face.

"Take care of that rose, Zackyro."Azu and Bri winked at him which seemed to make things more complicated for him.

I just shrugged.

"I will."Without knowing what the twins meant, Zackyro answered as he gaze back towards the rose.

Oh, I know you definitely will.

* * *