[Chapter 50: His Swear]

*Zackyro's Point of View

"The real one is out there, taking advantages."

My fist immediately clenched the moment what Ulysses said roamed inside my head. It made to unconsciously look at Aphrodite who's lying down beside me and still unconscious.

Hinaplos ko naman yung buhok niya at hindi napigilan na matamlay na napangiti.

"Kuya, let's bring her to her room."Vi called me out and suddenly suggested to bring Aphrodite to her room, which I immediately agreed.

Tinulungan naman ako nila Trixie nang buhatin ko si Aphrodite at saka iginaya papunta kung nasaan ang kwarto niya.

"We'll follow you, later."

The others tapped my shoulder. Tumango naman ulit ako sa kanila at saka lumabas ng tambayan namin dito sa Alum.

As soon as we got ourselves out the hangout place, I couldn't helped but to stare at Aphrodite while making our way to where her room is. Vi on the other hand who seemed to noticed what I'm doing, suddenly chuckle and shook her head in disbelief.

"She'll be alright, Kuya."Vi smiled at me and as well towards Aphrodite.

Muli naman akong matamlay na napangiti nang marinig ang sinabi ko sa kaniya.

Yeah, right. It's been countless times I think, that I've been hearing that from them. I heard that a lot of times even before Aphrodite left the Alum.

Even before she left me without knowing where did she go. Wait.

"Vi, where did she stay when she left?"I unknowingly asked Vi as we continue to walk.

Sandali namang napatingin sa akin si Vi at muling napangiti, bago umiling sa akin bilang sagot. Dahil naman doon ay napakunot ang noo ko.

"No one knows. She never did tell anyone where did she went, despite the fact that she had a contact with us."She eventually answered as she shrugged.

"You couldn't tracked her?"I curiously asked.

Hearing what I said made her to look at me with a half-smile and once again shake her head as a sign of no.

"The whole Alum itself couldn't tracked her. Even her brothers didn't knew where she went despite they've been in touch for months."

Agad niya naman akong tinulungan na buksan yung pinto ng kwarto ni Aphrodite nang makarating kami sa tapat nito.

We immediately entered and lay down Aphrodite on her bed. Inayos ko naman yung paghiga niya at sabay siyang kinumutan.

"So, you just all knew that she's going to left?"I asked once more before taking a sit beside her bed.

Umupo rin naman si Vi sa kama niya at tinignan ako.

"We think so."She answered and worriedly look at Aphrodite.

"What did she do when she left?"

Hindi ko na napigilan na tanungin sa kaniya 'yon at agad na hinintay ang sagot niya. That question suddenly popped up inside my head that made me immediately asked it to Vi.

"Onyx."One word from Vi, but it made me to clenched my fist.

"What?"

Blangkong tumingin naman sa akin si Vi at tinignan ako ng diretso.

"She fought the Onyx the day she left the Alum. That's when she first met Mrs. Kan as the head of the Onyx."

Halos manlaki naman ang mga mata ko nang marinig ang sinabi niya. What?

* * *

Naalimpungatan naman ako bigla at agad na nagkusot-mata bago mabilisang tignan si Aphrodite. Sandali naman akong nanlumo nang makitang hanggang ngayon ay wala parin siyang malay.

I lean on to my seat and just stare at her as I decided to look after her for a moment.

"Hey, you're awake."

Agad naman akong napatingin sa may pinto ng kwarto ni Aphrodite at iniluwa doon sila Hue, Axe, Rye kasama sina Levi at Vann.

"How is she?"Hue immediately asked.

Bumalik naman ang atensyon ko kay Aphrodite na mahimbing parin na natutulog. I sighed and slowly shook my head as I answered him.

"It's been a day when she fell unconscious."Rye said as he fixed and closed the curtains to give a dim ambiance inside the room.

Napatingin naman ako sa orasan ng kwarto ni Aphrodite at nakitang magtatanghali na. I unknowingly close my eyes as I lowered down my head and messed up with my hair.

"You stayed up all night, again?"Levi asked.

"Looks like it."Vann on the other hand shrugged.

"She really outdid, huh. No wonder, Zace."Axe scoffed as he stared at her sleeping.

"If she continue doing that, it's like she's killing herself."Hue said as he take a sit beside Vann.

Dahil naman sa sinabi nila ay agad na napantig ang tenga para agad na mapakuyom ang kamao ko. No.

"I will never ever let her kill herself."I whispered as I gradually took a glance towards Aphrodite and hold her hand tightly.

"What did you say, Zace?"

Sabay naman kaming napatingin sa pinto nang makarinig kami na may nagsalita. There on the door, enters Trixie and Vi.

Napaiwas naman ako ng tingin nang mapagtantuan ko kung anong tinanong niya.

"Trix."Vi suddenly held her shoulder.

Trixie on the other hand just let it slip and eventually rolled her eyes at me as she walked towards Aphrodite.

"Kuya, we'll take care of her."Bigla naman akong napatingin sa kapatid ko nang marinig sa sinabi niya at agad na umiling bilang sagot.

Vi half-smiled and tapped me in the shoulder.

"You should go and take a rest. We'll call you just in case she wakes up."She assured me with her smile that made me eventually sighed and gave up.

"Don't worry, lover boy."Trixie eventually teased and winked at me.

Nagtawanan naman ng mahina sina Levi at Vann kasabay ng paghila nila sa akin.

"Come on! She'll be fine!"They both said at the same time.

I quickly took a glimpse towards Aphrodite, before I eventually found myself out of her room and left her with both Trixie and Vi.

Napapikit nalang ako ng mariin at tuluyan nang naglakad kasama sila papalayo sa kwarto niya.

* * *