[Chapter 15: Unbelievable]

*Ryderick's Point of View

"Hue, stop stressing yourself about her. Konti nalang talaga iisipin kong may gusto ka sa kaniya."

Hindi ko naman napigilan na tumawa ng mahina na naging dahilan para tignan ako ng masama ni Hue pagkatapos naming marinig ang sinabi sa kaniya ni Axe. I raised both of my arms the moment I faced him as if I surrendered, before shaking my head off.

Napabuntong-hininga naman si Hue at sumandal sa kinauupuan niya.

"You don't understand. There's something about her that I can't somehow pinpoint."Hue frustratedly messed up his hair.

Well, I can't argue with that. I've been asking myself about Margauxe, too.

Every student inside Luxe University already knows how Margauxe loves to play and claim being the queen, and that includes intentionally bumping into some loners whenever she wanted to.

Typical bully, right? And aside from that, Margauxe always gets overwhelmed whenever she sees us, especially Zace.

Maybe it's really been a while. It's really just quite weird seeing her serious and all earlier, if we always encountered her so jolly and bitchy like she own us.

I just shrugged. I don't care, anyway.

Pinabayaan ko nalang silang dalawang mag sagutan at nilihis ang atensyon ko patungo kay Zace na nakaupo at nakapikit naman dito sa tabi ko. I suddenly frowned.

"Zace, you just literally sit there and close your eyes. You didn't even bother to move your food."I was about to talk and approach him, but looks like Hue already seemed to noticed it.

Eventually, he took the initiative to speak up and said that towards him.

Pagkatapos kasi naming makasalubong si Margauxe kanina, dumiretso na kami dito sa cafeteria bago mapagdesisyunan namin na pumunta sa Alum mamaya.

But this guy here sure seems to act like there's nothing surrounding him.

"Do you think he's thinking about her?"Halos mapasimangot naman agad ako nang marinig namin bigla yung sinabi ni Axe.

"Axe, he's always thinking about her."I corrected him and hit him in the head that eventually made him to pout.

I rolled my eyes.

"I know. What I meant was, regarding about Margauxe. She mentioned her awhile ago, right?"Bumalik naman sandali ang atensyon ko sa kaniya bago dumako kay Zace na alam kong nakikinig.

"Who told her that she disappeared, anyway?"

That's one quite of a reason why we're all suddenly talking about Margauxe. Hindi ko nga alam kung bakit niya biglaang nabanggit sa amin si Aphrodite kanina.

The last time that we know, she never likes Aphrodite ever since she entered L.U.

Besides, after witnessing what Aphrodite did to them months ago, I don't think they even have the single and tiny bit of chance to get along.

Man, those scars are really real.

Like seriously, what made her to suddenly asked us about where she is?

* * *

Agad ko namang inayos ang pagkakasuot ng hoodie ko sa akin habang patuloy kaming naglalakad patungo sa may field ng university.