[Chapter 45: Differences]

*Aphrodite's Point of View

I form a half-smile within my lips the moment I felt the wind flows and rushed through my skin, while overviewing the whole woods from the rooftop when I decided to go here.

Right after Zace left when he heard everything, there's a part of me that already expected that it would be his reaction once he knew.

Who am I even kidding?

I left him few months ago without any explanations or anything about where was I from those days and nights that he'd been through without me by his side. Should I even call myself lucky for having someone like him? I mentally shrugged.

Tumingin naman ako sa relo ko at nakitang maghahapon na. They should had been telling him right now the reason why I really left them in the first place.

Napadako naman ang tingin ko doon sa singsing na hanggang ngayon ay suot-suot ko parin. I gently caressed it, until a strong grip of arms suddenly wrapped around me and take a few strokes of my ring, as well.

"Aphrodite."Agad naman akong napangiti nang marinig kong tawagin niya yung pangalan ko.

"I knew you'd be here. Hue told me that you were in your room."Tumawa naman ako ng mahina.

I slowly turn around and let myself face him, as I still felt his arms surrounding my waist.

"Well, at least you found me."I joked around as I placed my arms above his shoulder and eventually wrapped it around his neck.

Pinagdikit naman namin ang mga noo namin nang mangyari 'yon. We felt each other breath as we both close our eyes for a moment.

I couldn't help but to smile.

"Is it true?"Muli naman akong napamulat nang marinig ang sinabi niya. Same thing that goes with him and suddenly look directly at me.

"Is it true that you don't want me to risk everything for you?"He sounded so serious, yet it made me laugh that eventually made him to furrowed his forehead.

Umiling naman ako ng ilang beses nang marinig ang sinabi niya.

"Zack, I never told you directly that I don't want you risking for me."I said and messed up with his hair.

"But Ulysses—"I immediately shushed him.

"I just asked you two things, remember?"I assumed that he will get what I meant.

The days when he asked me about risking suddenly popped up in my head. Hindi ko naman napigilan na tumawa ng mahina nang makita kong mukhang nakuha niya na din kung ano yung gusto kong iparating.

"Will you, Zack? How will you prove that you're willing to risk everything?"I said to him the exact same words that I asked few months ago regarding to him risking for me.