[Chapter 05: Outdid]

*Azraell's Point of View

"He's the one who wanted this, yet, he's the one who's always late."

Hindi ko naman mapigilan na mapangisi habang pinaglalaruan yung kunai sa kamay ko at sabay na napailing nang marinig na naman si Trixie na nagmamaktol tungkol kay Zace.

I just gradually stood up from my seat and ignored what she said, before making my way towards the spot where I always train.

"Is Kuya here, yet?"

Sabay-sabay naman kaming napatingin sa pinto nang biglang pumasok si Vi na nakasuot na rin ng training suit niya.

Umiling naman kaming lahat bilang sagot.

Vi on the other hand just simply shook her head, and was about to go out again probably to call out his brother when suddenly, the one we were always talking about eventually entered the room with his usual blank face.

Napaismid nalang ako dahil sa mukha niyang 'yan. Goodness, Zace.

"You're unbelievable."Trixie suddenly approached and blurted out at him.

Agad namang tumaas ang kilay ni Zace nang marinig niya 'yon at nakapamulsang lumapit sa amin na hindi man lang siya binigyan ng isang tingin. But regardless of that, I suddenly tilted my head in confusion the moment I scanned him and saw how pale his face is.

Wait a minute. Is he sick?

"Trixie, bear it. You agreed to this thing."Treck butted in and shrugged at her that just made her feel annoyed.

Eventually, after hearing her said that, we immediately stood up from our seats and do our own trainings for our night session.

Napadako naman ulit yung tingin ko kay Zace na halos napapapikit at napapahawak naman ngayon sa ulo niya. Man, he's not alright.

Napailing naman ako nang sumulpot sa utak ko yung sinabi sa amin kanina ni Trixie tungkol sa kaniya.

It's true though, that aside from Axe who's been yearning to learn about weapons, Zace on the other hand wanted to train himself.

Actually, some of us has already been training ever since we stepped our foot inside the Alum. We're just filling up our time training several sessions, since Mom suggested to help them developed and get trained, eventually.

I just once more shook my head off with the thought of that.

But I suddenly found myself stopped from the moment I saw Zackyro getting hyped up from training like he always did, who seems to actually ignored himself getting pale.

Mas lalo ko naman siyang tinitigan nang mapansin kong parang bumabagal ang pagkilos at pag-atake niya. I immediately widened my eyes when I saw how he started getting training hits from the dummies.

He never gets hit.

I suddenly clenched my jaw watching him getting up, despite his situation.

"FUCK! ZACE!"

And as expected, I eventually saw ourselves making our way towards his training spot when we altogether saw him fell unconscious before he could ever attacked the last dummy in front of him.

Napailing nalang ako.

"Kuya!"Violet suddenly went to him and gently held him by the head.

"He's having cold sweats."Trixie said the moment she held Zace in the face. Treck on the other hand immediately checked his body temperature.

"Oh, he is sick alright."Nagkatinginan naman kaming lahat nang marinig namin 'yon.

"Let's call it a night, guys."

Ulysses suddenly butted in and immediately signal Rye and the others to help him carry Zace. I suddenly approached Violet when I saw how worried she was, before following the others outside.

* * *

Agad naman akong napatingin kay Vi na nakaupong natutulog sa tabi ni Zace at hawak-hawak yung kamay niya. I went to her and carefully wake her up.

"Vi."I softly called out her name before guiding her to sit properly.

The same time that the door suddenly opened and revealed the others. Treck immediately went to Zace and checked his vitals.

Agad namang napaupo ng maayos si Vi nang makita niya 'yon.

"How is he?"

"He's still having cold sweats, and his body temperature is still also high."Treck disappointedly look at Zace who's breathing heavily while asleep.

Agad naman akong tumayo para ayusin yung lamig ng aircon bago muling tumingin sa kaniya.

"I didn't know he's this unbelievable."

"This is the first time I saw him really trying to get himself killed."I suddenly said while scanning his training attacks from earlier which are now getting treated by Hue.

"Why is he like that, anyway?"

Levi and Vann approached and asked me that question, which unfortunately has been clearly their hot curiosity ever since they arrived.

Umiling nalang ako at parehas na ginulo ang mga buhok nila.

"You'll know soon enough."Tumawa naman ako ng mahina nang makitang sumimangot agad sila dahil sa naging sagot ko.

"Let's just leave him for a while."

Nakarinig naman ako ng isang malalim na paghinga mula kay Trixie na naging dahilan para mapakibit-balikat ako. We eventually walked our way towards the door, but I suddenly saw Violet not moving from her seat.

Nilapitan ko naman agad siya.

"I'm going to take care of him for a little bit more, while you guys go ahead."Ngumiti naman siya ng matamlay nang maramdaman niya kaming nakatingin sa kaniya.

Sabay naman kaming nagkatinginan ng iba at nagsitanguhan.

"Let us know if you need something."

Violet eventually just nodded while still looking after his brother, the moment she heard what Treck said to him.

"We'll be right inside the Hall of Reign."

We didn't received anymore responses the moment Ulysses said that and we immediately closed the door to leave her behind.

* * *