[Chapter 29: Reunited]

*Zackyro's Point of View

"This is the home of all Dyad Empire's heirs and heiresses. Welcome to Dyad Luxe!"

Halos magkatinginan naman kami nila Hue nang marinig naming 'yon, lalo na at pamilyar yung boses na nagsalita. Agad naman kaming tumingin sa may bandang taas at doon namin nakita sila Crimson.

"They own this?"Hue suddenly asked Ulysses, who's about to go upstairs where the staircase balcony is. Napatigil naman sa pag-akyat si Ulysses at sabay na napangisi. Sila Treck, Trixie, at Azraell ay sabay naman na napailing nang marinig ang tanong ni Hue.

Even Vi has the urge to jokingly shrugged and hold my hand.

"Sure is."Ulysses eventually just blurted out and let us face his back as he continie going up.

The place looks majestic as it is, as I gradually take a last glimpse of the outside. The sunlight that hits the manor just make it more so fantastic.

Halos hindi ko na kayang ilibot pa ang paningin ko dahil sa sobrang laki nito.

I'm really beyond speechless.

Nakarinig naman ako ng tawa sa gilid ko na naging dahilan naman para mapakunot ang noo ko at tignan si Vi na nakatingin pala sa akin.

"You know, it's great to see you reacting like that."She just simply clinged her arms around me as we continue going upstairs.

"What do you mean?"I curiously asked. Mas lalo naman siyang tumawa ng mahina nang marinig niya ang sinabi ko.

"I told you, you're going to love this place."

I was about to ask Vi once again regarding to what she meant, but Ulysses on the other hand suddenly popped up in front of us and said that, specifically to me which just made everything so confusing. Wala naman na akong ibang nagawa kundi tignan nalang sila ng blangko, hanggang sa makarating kaming lahat sa may staircasee balcony kung saan naghihintay sila Crimson.

"Zackyro."Crimson suddenly smirk at me that made me tilted my head in confusion.

Pero agad naman din akong napaiwas nang tingin na naging dahilan para mapailing siya na may ngisi parin sa mukha niya.

For these past few months, right after Aphrodite left the Alum and the moment I woke up finding her, the same thing goes with them. After the day that I woke up from being paralyzed, Crimson, his brothers, as well as their cousins just left us without a word.

Lumipas din ang ilang buwan na wala silang paramdam tungkol kay Aphrodite. All they did was to be in touch with the Alum back in the Philippines, but never said a thing about her.

Or is it just me?

"Zackyro?"The servants guided us inside, not until Crimson called me. Naging dahilan naman 'yon lara lumapit ako sa kaniya, kasabay nang pagsarado ng pinto sa likod ko na sandaling ikinalingon ko naman bago bumalik ulit ang atensyon ko sa kaniya.

"How you've been?"He directly asked that made me unknowingly clenched my fist.

"Zace, I know you'll understand everything."But my forehead eventually creased as I heard the last thing that he said before going back inside and left me here, dumbfounded.

It's the same thing that Tita Avani meant to me last time. Wait, what?

* * *

I almost hit Axe on the neck as he suddenly and rushingly put his arm across my shoulder as we were guided through the dining hall. I just mentally rolled my eyes as he just smiled at me and continue making his way in front of us.

Eventually, I found myself roaming my eyes inside as we naturally walk towards where we're going. The outside looks majestic and have the greek vibe, yet the interior and the details are much more luxurious and modern.

Wala sa oras naman akong napatingin sa relo ko at halos nakitang quarter to 6:00 PM na dito sa Greece.

I just shrugged.

Later on, we immediately saw red curtains tied on both sides as it revealed inside the enormous and luxurious manor dining hall of Dyad Luxe. Servants immediately came over and gradually each pulled us a seat the moment they saw us coming. It made us to comfortably sit afterwards, and tons of food are placed one by one on the table at the same time.

"So, how's training?"Napaharap naman agad ako sa kanila Triton nang tanungin nila kami.

"It's filled up already. Zace here have something up on his sleeves."Trixie suddenly mentioned me that made look at her and gave her cold stares.

Tinaasan niya naman ako ng kilay.

"Zackyro, we know you've been searching answers about why she left."Bigla naman akong napakuyom ng kamao nang marinig ko ang sinabi Azure.

"But trust me, the answers are already in front of you."Nawala naman bigla ang pagkakuyom ng kamao ko matapos marinig ang sinabi ni Brick. I immediately exchange looks with everyone the moment he said that. Napakunot naman ang noo ko nang makitang tinaasan ako ng kilay ni Treck at tumango.

"What do you mean?"I couldn't help but to clenched my fist once again.

Roge seems to noticed me getting impatient that's why he eventually cut the crap and snapped his finger in the air.

"Let's talk later, but now, let's eat. Zace seriously, loosen up."He casually said to me which made me just to clenched my fist more under this long table.

Napapikit naman ako ng mariin at pilit na kinalma ang sarili ko. I suddenly felt someone held my hand and there I saw Vi looking at me with concerned eyes.

"You okay?"She awkwardly smile. Matamlay naman din akong ngumiti sa kaniya at tumango bago sumabay na sa kanila sa pagkain.

"Kuya, look at me."I was about to eat, but Vi suddenly called me out. Tinignan ko naman siya gaya ng sinabi niya.

There, I saw in her eyes that she's assuring me with something I can't pinpoint. Ngumiti naman ulit siya sa akin na naging dahilan para mapakunot ang noo ko.

"Trust me, Kuya. Everything will be fine, soon."She quickly held my hand before returning her gaze back to her food.

With that, I just lost my apetite for thinking too much about what they said.

* * *