[Chapter 51: Her Nightmare]

*Trixie's Point of View

Pagkalabas palang nila Zace ng kwarto ay agad akong tumawa ng mahina. Vi on the other hand suddenly raised a brow at me the moment she saw how I reacted when they left.

Dahil naman doon ay agad nawala ang ngiti sa labi ko at tinaasan din siya ng kilay na ikinailing niya naman.

"You're being too hard on my brother, don't you know that?"Mas lalo naman tumaas ang kilay ko nang marinig ang sinabi niya.

Eventually, I rolled my eyes.

"Vi, you know why I'm doing this ever since she left the Alum."I bluntly said before diverting my attention towards Aphrodite.

Nakarinig naman ako ng pagbuntong-hininga na naging dahilan naman para bumalik ang atensyon ko sa kaniya at tignan siya nang ginawa niya 'yon

She carefully fixed the blanket on Aphrodite and gently take a sit as she look at her.

"Zace needs to know that Aphrodite's life is full of twist and turns that he cannot understand, unless he witness it."I placed my hand under my chin as my eyes are still locked up to her.

Nagkatinginan naman kami ni Vi nang marinig namin ang sinabi ko.

"Explanations are not enough for him to understand."I half-smiled right after Vi said that.

Hindi ko naman napigilan na mapailing nang sumulpot sa utak ko ang imahe ni Zace.

I mentally scoffed seeing his image inside my head.

Zace as my cousin is an extraordinary guy. I almost spent the half of my childhood days watching him show everyone his infamous obnoxious face and demonic smirk.

But I still couldn't believe that someone like Aphrodite can make him melt this fast.

Love. I clicked my tongue.

"Mom..."

Wala sa oras na napaayos ako ng upo nang marinig namin ni Vi ang biglaang pagsalita ni Aphrodite. I was almost quite taken aback the moment we saw how her eyes are still closed, but she's turning her head sidewards while her forehead creases.

"Aphro..."I slowly approached her as I was about to hold her hand and carefully tried to wake her up.

But suddenly, she yelled out of nowhere.

"NO! MOM! NO!"Agad kaming nagkatinginan ni Vi nang marinig ang sinabi niya.

"Tita Dione?"I suddenly called out Aphrodite's Mom as she seems to continuously experiencing a nightmare.

"Aphrodite."Vi didn't hesitate to held her shoulders to calm her down. Tumayo naman agad ako mula sa kinauupuan ko at kinuha yung remote ng aircon para lakasan yung lamig.

"MOM!"

I was about to call out Vi, but Aphrodite on the other hand suddenly get up from her bed, looking so wide awake. Tagaktak na rin yung pawis niya na naging dahilan ko kanina para lakasan yung lamig ng aircon.

I hurriedly get back from my seat and approach Aphrodite who's currently catching her breath.

"Mom..."She kept on calling Tita Dione.

What's her nightmare about?

"Aphro, hey."I caressed her hair and her back at the same time when she seemed to be so lost after a nightmare about Tita Dione.

"Aphrodite, you kept calling Tita Dione out of nowhere."Vi explained what we witnessed.

Agad naman siyang napalingon sa amin at naramdaman nalang namin na nakakuyom na yung kamao niya.

"Onyx..."She's still lost for words, but we already understand what she meant the moment she blurted out the word.

Pinainom naman agad siya ni Vi ng tubig nang makahinga na siya ng maayos. Right after that, we waited for her to speak up.

"It felt real."Nagkatinginan na naman kami ni Vi nang marinig ang sunod niyang sinabi.

"You mean?"She wandered her eyes.

"Why am I feeling that what happened in my nightmare is real?"

* * *

Dahan-dahan naman naming sinarado yung pinto ng kwarto ni Aphrodite nang nagpasya kaming hayaan muna siyang mag-isa. She was literally feeling like the pain is real, that's why she asked us a favor if we could leave her alone.

"Do you think she'll be fine? The nightmare seemed to really affect her."Vi worriedly asked me, which I didn't know what to answer.

"Let's just leave her alone."

Paliko na sana kami papunta sa hangout place namin kung nasaan yung iba, nang biglang umalingawngaw yung emergency alarm sa buong Alum na naging dahilan para mapagitla kami nang wala sa oras.

"What's going on?"Vi asked as our attention diverted to the people of the Alum rushing and dashing towards to where the control room is.

Nagkatinginan naman kami ni Vi at sabay na tumango.

Hindi na kami nag-aksaya pa ng oras nang sundan na namin sila para pumunta sa control room. I unknowingly furrowed my forehead as I felt something.

Halos manlaki ang mata ko. No, it can't be.

"Young heiresses!"

Pagkapasok palang namin ay agad kaming sinalubong ng sandamakmak na taong halos ang dami na agad na inaasikaso.

They were seriously in a rush, and it made me to look towards the monitor.

"Trix! Vi!"

We were about to determine what's going on, until the door banged and it revealed the others. Agad naman silang kumaripas ng takbo kung nasaan kami.

"What's wrong?"Treck hurriedly asked as he catches his breath from running.

"We're just about to—"

Halos matuod naman ako sa kinatatayuan ko nang makita kung ano ang ipinapakita sa amin nung monitor. I almost stepped backwards the moment we witness what's happening.

"Hey, isn't that?"Ulysses widened his eyes the moment he realized what place is being displayed on the monitor.

"What's happening?"Zace suddenly butted in and asked us. Diretso naman akong napatingin sa kaniya.

"It's the Onyx, and they're currently ambushing D'Zimas Mansion."I blunted out.

Nang marinig nila ang sinabi ko ay agad silang napakunot ng noo. I clenched my fist.

"Crimson and the others are in Greece, and Aphrodite is here."Rye said.

"They are, but I'm pretty sure they're going back now after they knew what's happening."Azraell butted in, as well.

"Why?"

Pinigilan ko namang magwala dahil sa naririnig ko mula sa kanila. Fuck. Hindi ko naman napigilan na mapaharap sa kanila habang kaya ko pa yung sarili ko.

"Their mother is in that mansion."

It was the last thing that I said before going after to where Aphrodite is. Damn!

* * *